Sketch Notes
When I bought her, now four years ago, were almost two numbers closer than it should, but I wanted anyway. I have brought to Berlin twice, twice in Barcelona, one in Amsterdam, visiting all the ballrooms hysterical that I attended, in almost all places where I was 4 years and is a part. It will be the red that I like, that will remind me of Starsky or trainers Mark Renton (Trainspotting), I will be there too fond of, but I can not throw them away. Not that they are the only shoes I own, I have a couple very similar, not identical, but I always carry them. And I'm going to do it again for a while '.
Now I finally have a digital camera, and now it begins.
All Items with a life of such historical importance in my life, will be stopped, snapped and will no longer be printed where deterioration.
0 comments:
Post a Comment