the first day of school
- Well, I just drank a little beer [more media in another reality], but nothing else. [I look at him straight in the eye] - Hmmm, alcohol test, he wants to do?
- If you must ... [What do you ask for? If I refuse I withdraw the license immadiatamente !...]
Sale on gazelle, of course, parked across half the street, and feel that calls to the radio ... - Yes, I wanted to know if the patrol with the alcohol-test was close to being ... yes ... yes .. yes ... Carso ... ok ... 10 minutes is fine ... . (pointing to me) looking forward to flying with the test on board, arrived within a few minutes ... - Ok, what we hope will be a swift and who are the two I would go to sleep ... -Yeah, yeah, do not worry, now arrives. Meanwhile out of the car, I do for a cigarette, but I was stopped because I could "adversely affect the test" ...
- Listen agent, is a quarter of an hour to test this aspect that had to get away. I'm leaving because you have no reason to detain and you can not do it.
- You're not going anywhere and we can keep what we think. Want to bet? (Winks an asshole) After another ten minutes, the wheel comes in and I submit to the first tip-off. - Louder, louder murmurs! This is not valid, we must repeat, must get all the stars of the capacitance (?!?!)!!! I explain that lament a serious intervention in the jaw, which I still have points in the mouth and it pains me to exhale ... Retrying. - Blow, blow, by the by! (In chorus, you believe it?! Four I have done singing! Haha) Come on, yet stellinaaa! I've done the test is valid. A pint Dominus and a half (8 vol.) = 0.23 g / l
- Behold, the mouthpiece is his, if he wants it to hang the mirror. (Sfotte) - You see, if he refused the license would give me for nothing! (Rosica the other) - Yeah, the service was a bit 'eh loupe ... but' at least now I can go to sleep, when you pull out, tomorrow ...? uhm?! noooOOoootte! Not to mention the three liters of beer the night before, not counting the joint in my pocket.
So things can only be two. One. I have an ass crack that more can not be broken. Two . I have a liver that broke more broke you can not absorb the alcohol and alarmingly. definitely worrying.
0 comments:
Post a Comment