Thursday, July 6, 2006

How Long Does Plan B Stay In System

ShittySheep

Wednesday, June 7, meeting of the shareholders.

El Presidente: Oh, I'm in the studio Tuesday to F. to record the commercial for the Sherwood.
Q: Ah, yes, want to be down with you? we do it and I like last year?
El Presidente: Well, to tell the truth this year I wanted a female voice in the midst ...
All: Aaaaaaaaaaaah here!
[El Presidente, has a girlfriend from a few days, nearly a bachelor now]
El Presidente: But that is no way to change then there is so
etc. D: Go vecio quiet, no problem.

Tuesday, 17:00 SMS: From El Presidente
Oh come on down to PN to register?

call.

Q: Hey, what happened?
El Presidente: Eeeh, Pn I'm going down to the spot to record tonight, come down?
D: Ciccino dear, you said you wanted the woman's voice, which I would not have needed!
El Presidente: Eh, but you 'know the F. is not convinced, he said he did not go, that is just not want to do ...
Q: Ah! But the problem is that I have tests tonight.
El Presidente: Cazz ...
Q: I try to hear Steve (not the name so but for us it is more than enough, I do not remember the real name, really) and see if we can move in tomorrow night rehearsals.
El Presidente: Ok.
D: See you later.

At the end we are inside. I'm going down. Made. How did they last, in short, the spot was recorded with the voice of the President and mine, the girl was forced, and so she too has produced some useful word. As the last have to listen to the recordings and to the assembly not stop laughing for hours. It will be the Chinese beer that helps to make these things, bah.
The master finished!
[click and download the spot, if ever you want evil eh, not guaranteed safety hearing, soccazzivostri] Or listen

Radio Sherwood, the prox next week and there will be something like a dozen steps daily.
And emulating the great summer game of his

hrundibahkshi

, I invite you to guess what the different is that you will hear the voice of the wretch who is writing this place, I will , me, D4d3. Who guess the jokes, personal gift a T-shirt of the festival, for those who want to see, are already online at nutriltempo.net . A special

Thanks to F. and L. For availability, professionalism and their wonderful studio,
Atracustic
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment