DEPECHE MODE - THE REAL AT LAST TICKET PRICE!
Among the people I had not seen a life and I met in Stereopark Shade was just, Fure Boccamara aka, aka Matthew, an old friend with whom I have drawn, which has developed, with another character that I do not see a life, Cloud-time our crew had a (PAF ed) - A project of their own fig tree, a fanzine multimedia CD, which contains graphic works, painting, music, video, animation, writing, and whatever else is breaking product in the basement (andergraund) Treviso, Italian, of the world. Of course not everything, but need to pass the time between the contents of the CD. Moreover, is presented with an interactive Flash flmato loooong fig tree, which makes the sight of something very pleasant, with music and animazioncine very cool. The project is called ShittySheep , why you read it on the site. Well there's stuff inside me, the more reason to accaparrarselo.
0 comments:
Post a Comment