Update on Today no kill-joy T__________T .... but I drew a picture! ^____^
***
So my search for pantone, which I discovered thanks to the existence natsumi82 , adanay and blakie_never since 'has now been unsuccessful T_________T
I shot as many as 6 stationery ..... and I collected only 2 pantones !!!!!!!!!!! In only two stationers who had very few were left, because I have told both of them are ordering from another manufacturer, because the original pantone not make them more .... and arrive after Christmas! ! * Sigh sigh * In another stationery instead of pantones the girl got gloves, and has also started to think 3 hours until we realized that we were talking about two different things! Hates me committed!!
So .... in one of my usual I did a disegnetto ART Attack seems to me that it is not too bad .... at least, his face came to me much better than usual! The short hair, I could do it better ... cooooomunque here it is: My Vampirella!!
I colored it with photoshop, because as I said I did not have .... and pantone I did not want to use watercolors and gouaches are well .... the color is not much, but I think that without electronic tablet is soooooo difficult to paint properly!!
I tried to do in Lichtenstein version, I do not know if you know who .... but there was also one of his paintings in simmizzati TS2!
I had to make 3 different sketches before they could draw decently .... but I found that it is much smarter to start a sketch from the beginning instead of correcting the same design forever!!
We also put the pre-sketch photoshop if you want it: HERE
.... Well this week there are Killjoys .... but I have not time to do all the photos and then post them .... I guess I'll wait until next week before you can update T______T
The chapter I wrote it, but I miss tuuuuuutte photos!
By the way .... have you seen the new layout of my LJ !!!!! I worked 3 hours!! Two hours to find a decent layout, an 'hour to install it and fix it as I wanted .... and a bonus of half an hour to make the header!! Here's what I do instead of studying !!!!!!!!! : P
last thing (section mcr's fans) then I leave you ....... HAVE YOU SEEN MY CHEM THAT WILL MAKE A CONCERT IN MILAN ON 07/03/2011 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm too contentaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!! The only problem is that none of my friends like my chem and I consider it a decerebration as I listen to them ....... so I do not know who to go T__________________T
We also go by myself for that, although the see them .... but I do not know anything for Milan, and turn at night alone in strange places I do not think so healthy .... any of you go there ??????
.___________.
0 comments:
Post a Comment