Saturday, December 4, 2010

Best Financial Calculator Cfa

increasingly mysterious clues .... Do not laugh

WHO DO NOT LIKE THE PUZZLE !!!!!!!!





Here I am with a new post, those inquetanti, about the history of Killjoys! It 's a puzzle!! Muahahahhaah!! Yes, yes!
Ok, you have to solve in order to understand what lies beneath the image, and as usual in the next few chapters you'll see more!
If you feel that here there is little room to move the pieces HERE:
http://three.flash-gear.com/npuz/puz.php?c=v&id=3653924&k=42761668 if you go deep down to the page you will find more space. Otherwise if you do not you want to do the puzzle can expect the next chapter for the solution! But the puzzles are divertentiii !!!!!








Well .... did you solve the puzzle??
I hope so! While we are
averei need to know if you have the link put some boxes, such as those that were in 2, which are compatible with LN.
Piùùùù someone ... that includes art and materials?? because I want to understand what they are made with these designs:
http://i973.photobucket.com/albums/ae217/cagliostro929/tumblrlc591o2vz91qbivks.png

http://i973.photobucket .com/albums/ae217/cagliostro929/tumblrlc59x9rgbq1qbivks.png

http://i973.photobucket.com/albums/ae217/cagliostro929/tumblrlc59e9lqma1qbivks.png

http:/ / i973.photobucket.com/albums/ae217/cagliostro929/image37.png

I can not understand if some watercolor or ink ... or maybe something else ...!!!! partiicolare

Ok, go!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment