Sunday, December 26, 2010

How Much Electricity Does A George Use

Placebo-Battle for the sun ... and anything in between

* cuddles the complete discography of Placebo as a kitten *

Hare Krishna! ! *.*
That is, there is a song called Hare Krishna! This is definitely a plus point for Ederuzza dear, that we understand it, much like India. It is a rare thing that someone with a work / life / love all stressful qel beautiful country as a refuge. 2 friends of my mom this Christmas, I flew to India to escape the chaos and consumerism. * Envy * deep
However .... The existence of queer songs with names is one of the things I learned from the Christmas gift that wins first place siuramente \u0026lt;3
Never mind that the person who gave it to me is out of my life short. I had explicitly said that they do not want them to receive Christmas gifts, but useless. It is not no good to have tried to forget the gift at home and then stain, the ultimatum was either you or the prene makes a bad end "I do not even f or anything" and eventually I is reached to take it.
Yes, he does not decisamnte did nothing.
I'm sorry, but I can not help but to comb through the records one by one and the covers of contemlare 9 CDs in that lovely light green box that says in large letters PLACEBO \u0026lt;3

Score: the morning Christmas passed one by one to listen to while I prepare the croutons with mom and my brother ever. \u0026lt;3
The decision of the former is was a gratifying "make beautiful music" followed by a less rewarding, "but then it gets Venditti, right?".
Dando was decidedly less nice, but incidentally I know it's not bears, and do not give a f or guilt, but spend a good half hour to spoloquiare that No, Brian does not take estrogen and SI , is ; a man and OK, it seems to me an old whore exhausted.
He does not agree to have taken the place of Green day in my little heart \u0026lt;3 Too bad, spreravo to drag himself to the concert (?).

Now I have more than sixty songs I never heard before that clog up the 'i-pod and that terrifies me. They are 7 months that I listen Ederuzza and co. I still had not all the songs, and I was fine. There are times I
3 years to complete the discography of Green Day and a week to listen to the last CD. Definitely prefer to discover the songs that have them all blurt out, ready to be heard. The feeling to realize that after months your favorite band manages to surprise you with a song whose first CONOS not there makes me dizzy \u0026lt;3
Every song has an emotional charge of its own and often quite different from the original, so I took time to give it a piece catalog a 'thrill, interirizzarla know it and then be able to say: "Today I feel Unisex , Blind , Nancy Boy, etc. ..."
And I fear that the frenzy of listening to all this thing fail .... All the songs aggovigliano and loss of potential.
centilinerĂ² So I think the new tracks and maybe in a month I have heard all the XD.
And then of course there are those that you love only after an infinite time \u0026lt;3
Case in point Pure Morning saccharine considered at the beginning and without teeth and now I am swinging in the 'bus to the desire dancing. Or Speak in Tongues (\u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3) of which now I can not do without, because as it washes away the anxiety that song nobody does.
I feel stupid when I find myself involuntarily, to do that thing together and very deep Sigh Ederuzzoso \u0026lt;3 singing.

Decisamete this is my placebo effect.
Although, in some ways, I could criticize my musical revolution of the super university.
Moving from Green Day to Placebo and (God forbid) to Muse>. \u0026lt; is a significant change from light in the dark.
weigh my alter ego is changed ·. ° Definitely this thing breaks down.
but meanwhile let's enjoy what's not think about without thinking too much. And then a week I see all my friends who I can not wait 2 weeks and I start to feel the pangs of abstinence \u0026lt;3

For Alice: dear, forgive me, but this inflation of songs for you work double, \u0026lt;3, but the end you're paid for it and then I hide behind the fact that you always blame your employer, that, even if it makes a lot of teasing as "loans" at that 'squittente be her boyfriend, loves you in his own way.
And love, you made the terrible figure in the entertainment / concert benficenza! And despite his music makes you "creepy" as you say, it happens too often that you get to dance New born when you think no one sees you. Maybe do a tip-off to your boss uu
Meanwhile enjoy a little 'holiday then the time for shots for you too! \u0026lt;3


Definitely I find it hard to re-read this "stuff" in search of Fracca of errors in grammar, typing and Yes I'm going to watch an episode of Queef as Folk with Dando: D


0 comments:

Post a Comment