***
No, if you're wondering, has nothing to do with Spongebob Killjoys!
I finished doing the pictures of KJ, but since they are loooong lazy I will take another few days to fix them!! X___X
Meanwhile, here's the usual clue is a clue ... this time really stupid !!!!! But the faces made me laugh too !!!!!!!! Bullet
BULLET ????? WHAT HAVE JUST DISCOVERED
's all here ....
Coooomunque I received the much coveted pantones for christmas, and I spent the last 2 days doodling instead of studying ... !!!!!! T__T
This is my first drawing ever made only with pantone ..... I know it's a bit 'crap ... but I had the pink face and then I used the purple and many shades I could not do, because I need other colors .... and then I crapped color here and there, because those with pantone davero is difficult, ie in small parts is easy, but the big ones is difficult to leave because of Segnacco absurd, maybe there's a way to avoid coloring the lines, but I have yet to practice and ... Spread then have to be careful because if you go too near the edges!!
shrouds pietosooo .... Ok .... this other design is in A2, I photographed her cell phone because I have a scanner big enough .... and of course it's all inspired S / C / A / R / E / C / R / O / W mychemical of romance .... with lots of rabbits running away, if you have this when you Run, Run, Bunny, RUN! To do this I used the pantone, tempera, watercolors, oil pastels eeee ... because as I said before I do not have enough pantones! The thing that I got better scarecrow ... it's all done with pantone, except the face, because I did not orange! : P I have overdone it in the sky with clouds ... the wheat field should not be so scared that more and rabbit seems to be crying because they have stolen the toy>. \u0026lt;
with the new update Killjoysssss !!!!!! ^ __-
0 comments:
Post a Comment