Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Casino Themed Sayings

Here are my "troublemaker "!!!!

My new Killjoys simmolosi !!!!!!!!!



Yes I'm about to start a story superispirata to my chem, but super simmosa !!!!!

For the moment, I'll let other ....

But here's the characters!!

Eazy Skull: Strong leadership ability and ability to manipulate people. It 's the leader of the group.


Photobucket

Bulletproof Heart: A large amount of muscle found always an appropriate use. But you have to hold off his passion for women, can be lethal.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Nicotine Baby: A little rugged and almost useless from the physical point of view, but at least has a brilliant mind.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Crime Wave: The oldest of the group and therefore wiser, has a pronounced tendency in organizing battle plans.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Crazy Clown: Despite the grotesque makeup and ridiculous behavior, is lethal as a cobra. Its goal is steminare anyone who gets in his way. And they hate the spoilers ....

Threat level: 10/10

Photobucket

Photobucket

end soon ........... I will give you more news on them!! ^ __ ^

I leave you with "NA NA NA" version simmosa .... because of course the soundtrack to the whole story !!!!!!!!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment