Under the CAT!
Hello Hello everyone!! ^___^
I installed the game on new computer and I tried to see if all was well, before starting to create my Killjoys (with which I am now stressing life), to avoid unpleasant future surprises!
Kmq seems okay, the graphics are up to .... and everything is so crisp and beautiful!! With the other computer I did not see things so well! The Simmini were all blurry! By now most of the local are filled with people!! That's why nobody was not there before!!
So I created a sim teenager and was sent to live in an apartment with his father microscopic .... I had created so much to do, but then I affezzionata strategic! So be prepared for a massively spammoso super post!! Muahahahahahahahahah!!
photos I had done so to do, I did not think to publish them ... and since I have not put photoshop I could not cut them ... so I fear they are HUGE and a little 'made in case! !
Eve You Right! I know that from this picture looks like a crazy process, but it was the only plan I had in the first version teen .... and still has that face because he is thinking he has to do homework! XD
He also has a boy! I do not remember his name ... but not bad!
And this is his father, Don Right. You do not see a bat, but there's plenty to see ... is the typical single father and chubby! It 'the first sim that I appeared when I opened the CAS and then I used it, because I was cute!
Scene lift ..... ok I do not understand why put your arms like that ... I hope it is a problem with the computer game and not otherwise become cmq a hyena .... but the whole scene is straridere!
Note the expression!
ZOOM !!!!!!!!!
And then fell face down! XDDDDDDD
As my Simmini are poor and can not pay the bills one day I'll get even foreclosure!! Ugh!! Series: It always rains in the wet! (
Everything seems to go wrong for my little family ... but then Don meets this close busty super nice
;
But Eve, you come to the park with a mysterious kind ...
Who is it? Who is it? (Note that Eve has already cuoriciosi comics!)
TAAAAAN TA-It 's a Vampirooo!! I finally got to know one!! And so begins a stalker-izzarlo and call at all hours of the day, night, ask him to leave at any time ...
Fregandomente also poor boyfriend of Eve ... that in this photo you can in real reggimoccolo version complete with a pool of vomit-green alien fresh from the oven! Who knows why .... then I do not know if it's because of the vampire, because he is jealous, or because he has eaten something rotten! Mysteries simmici ....
One day on a date shows me so much babe in arms! And I understand that has already T_____T Ch! Sq km decide to give a damn ... I already made my video of two of them together churning Vampirella!! I know it's bad, but it has its charm vampire! Stalkerizzarlo I continue to constantly ... and I come to his house ....
... and that happens DRAMA!! In practice I was so stressed out the poor vampire at all hours of the day, taking it out in the sun all the time (I had not done on purpose, is that I had forgotten that they could not leave the day ... then one day I saw that smoked black XD) ... leaving no time to do anything .... BUT ESPECIALLY TO EAT ... and so all my virtual history two of them literally went up in smoke! There are ashes on the floor .... while Eve thought the chicken!
Meanwhile, Don continues his life happily and asks the girl to marry him! So come to live with them, always in the micro apartment, because he is not here a man who has money rotten!
Meanwhile, poor Eve who wants to become a vampire makes friends with his wife dead-vampire type ... now-widowed vampire .... and after many hours spent on the phone , meetings etc. (But this time being careful not to kill ).... reach a superamicizia with the Vampire, but I get the option "turned into vampire," then I realize that teens can not change and do grow fast! Ugh I wanted a teenage vampire !!!!!!!!!!
Kmq you become more beautiful as an adult!!
And here is the widow-vampire vampire Eve!!
Note the expression !!!!!
Bats !!!!!!!
At the time nothing happens, and Eve continues to be seen with her boyfriend usual, especially now that the other is dead are the two strategic agree!
But then after a while 'Eve of days it becomes this beautiful VAMPIRAAAAAA !!!!!!
and take advantage of her boyfriend as a personal guard of fresh blood!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!
But he likes ....
Here is straimpressione !!!!!!!!!!
has a megalingua .... and the guy down the megatette !!!!! What a disturbing image !!!!!!!!!!!
ZOOOM!!
But it seems the girl dell'esorcistaaaaaaaah !!!!!!! XDDDDDDD
Once dried boyfriend send Eve to drain Bidgeport!!
expressions here is much less obscene than before!
Photos of the mega
spammosa troglodyte! *___________*
Eve
not be too happy to prey upon the hospital!
The Supercorsa !!!!!!!
Eve's dream is to do the mixologa, so he started working in a bar! I did not understand why the bats come out !!!!!
And after work is unleashed on the tables !!!!!!!!!!
spammosa photo of the wife of Don!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment