Hello everyone ... after a flood of junk mail (number of complaints), days Recently, I decided to post the first chapter Killjoys of my history + Sims .... so tell me what you think. Maybe if you think it sucks, then I refrain from posting the rest here on LJ ... Ah, no photos for now, I hope you have the same desire to read ....!
sims I'm still finishing the install ... I'm in the middle, I have not had much time .... and of course my first goal will be to recreate the Killjoys ... which will be a big problem, because , I miss all the custom content .... more or less seems to me that the clothes I used stuff from the store ... which I am now trying to recover ... but the hair boh! I know that I had taken from Peggy ... the rest I do not remember where we are beautiful hair! I know that I will be completely different from those of the Simmini them before ... I do a little 'accident, I never know what will come out!
Kmq the characters are always the same, the Killjoys are Eazy Skull , Bulletproof Cupid (and post the presentation I called Heart, because I was wrong), Baby Nicotine and Crime Wave . While the enemy is their
Crazy Clown ... the green type and schifoloso!
( power to review them here )
The last thing I add is that history is so inspired by my chem etc, but I did not copy nor the characters nor the rest. In short, not a video version of simmica mychem. I just took the idea of four guys who are fighting for something ... and also the aesthetic is taken, otherwise it seems to me that there are other things.
last thing .... I tried to write well ... that is to look like the real thing, but since I'm obsessed with idiotic things, occasionally with childbirth and all the crazy things ... story is rather absurd, that the motivations of the characters are a bit 'stupid. In the sense that I wanted to do a story is serious that crazy ... ok this is what I was trying to say!
Ok I'll leave you to the first chapter, because if I keep writing you end up stuffed and most do not read my story TT
Cap I
"And 'this is the first place," said Bullet.
"Yes!" Said Eazy, and making sure shrugged.
rubbed Bullet the neck nervous and tired ... waiting for Crime opened the door.
It would not take much time, since Crime burglar as he was a magician.
"Hey guys ...", he called a weak voice, panting and child, who came from somewhere undefined in the dark of night.
Nicotine was for Nico's friends, who came running.
"We're here!" Said Eazy comforting.
Nico was the youngest of the group and the fact that Eazy, off the record was the group's leader, felt compelled to look after him. Not as a father ... he did not have the age of the rest, rather like a big brother.
In Nico really needed more protection, because in addition to being the youngest, was undoubtedly the most clumsy. It had nothing to do with the other group.
They were all tall and strong, gym, courageous and tough.
were the Killjoys, the killjoy who meddled in the plans of evil villains. And they had never afraid of anything.
"By giving a controlled," said Eazy after Crime was managed to force the door. As usual, took things in hand.
"Then you've fixed the bike?" Asked Nico Bullet, with its powerful deep voice.
"Smooth, I've hidden in the back," said Nico pleased to have made good and that he combined disasters this time.
"Are you sure? No fights with the stand of the bike, as usual? "
" No. .. I stand, and we became friends ... I see now just makes me a bow, so I do not have even strive to lower it! "
He felt a chuckle come from behind.
Crime was, that being the oldest of the group, he felt a sense of protection to Nico, especially when that blowhard Bullet teased him. Crime was a big man, tall and muscular, though his muscles were not worth much in comparison to those of Bullet, on the other hand, however, had a shock of red neon hair, wearing a tail col.
"Go ahead, come from inside," whispered Eazy.
Killjoys The three reached the companion inside the building and found themselves in a huge dark room, the only lights came from the streetlights outside.
"But that place is?" Asked Bullet, always suspicious.
"One of the firemen abandoned Casema think ... ah yes, there are also piles, see?" He said pointing in the direction of four aluminum poles opaque.
"Uh! The stakes? ", Exploded Bullet in the grip of an enthusiasm unjustified, at least for the other three. Then he flung himself across the room and grab one said "How about a little 'Lap Dance??"
Bullet The other looked at with eyes full of question marks.
"From all this we break the Clown and put on a local lap dance," said Bullet now tance, "If you call it" the pomiere "do you think is too ambiguous?"
"No, now is lost ...", sighed Crime deliberately and completely ignoring the ravings of Bullet.
"Let's eat!" Eazy said, sighing, too.
The three went into another room, smaller than the first, where they found a minimalist kitchen furnished with a wooden table, four mismatched chairs and a dirty sink.
environment without making too much if they pulled out of the bags of canned food, which did not look at all inviting.
Indeed, judging from the face of Nico, was very repulsive!
However, since now they were all tired and hungry, they ate the gruel without comment.
"So what do you know about our man?" He asked with an air Crime worn by Marines, wiping his mouth with a napkin and putting the tin box away from you.
"It 's all there." Eazy said pulling out a file from the bag pale yellow.
"This is all that the FBI has on him." He added, handing it a Crime.
Crime opened the file with a quick gesture and nervous, I casually flipped through until something caught his attention. With an expression that was a mix between surprised and irritated raise a photograph and asked incredulously: "But it is this? "
" Yes .. "said Eazy taking a deep breath, as if he were about to add something else.
"Wow ... ...", but the snickering stopped Crime," ... we capture it and then locked up for life in a nature reserve or something ...? Look at that guy! "He added further by showing the photo.
"Well, but one which is called the Clown, what did you expect?" Intervened Nico, who had followed the whole discussion with interest.
"What I know ...!", Crime snorted, "I thought it was so called because it was a fun way to kill his victims ... like throwing pies in the face of sour cream!" laughed his same joke, but then his expression turned serious.
"I know ... but it is not as it seems ...", Eazy tried to explain.
"Skull Shit!" Crime interrupted him again, this time more nervous, "I thought it was something serious! All this mystery and this sudden flight for what? Running behind this pagiaccio cabbage? "
Crime exploded with a fury that had surprised everyone.
Nico sat at the table waiting to see the reaction of Eazy.
"Look, I know, that's what I thought too when I saw the picture!"
Crime, instead of listening to Eazy, was flipping through the file carefully. "This is really interesting!", Debuted Crime, "After suffering serious injuries following an attack by unidentified authors, at the hospital where the subject worked as a volunteer, you have lost track of him. "sarcastic read from a document. "I mean, come on, this here is the usual kind that came out of his head suddenly. Well ... the classic type of "cara-a-go-buy-a-packet-of-cigarettes" "... and he was never heard anything". "
The other two looked confused.
"I mean," Crime is explained, "That's not a real criminal, is only one of which is used to out of my head ... in short, a psychopath! Since we run behind the psychopaths?? Really, give me a damn reason to justify all the madness of recent days, because I do not see even one! ", Said that the dossier Crime banged on the table and crossed her arms waiting for a response.
"Well you want a reason?" Eazy asked without expecting an answer, "Why does he have what we're looking for!"
Crime Eazy stared for a moment to see if he was saying seriously, "How do you know?" asked almost sarcastically.
"I have my sources, trust me!" Eazy said sure.
"You have also infiltrated the CIA now?", Insinuated Crime skeptical.
"No, no. The CIA has nothing to do, but now there is no need to talk. "
" So are you 100% sure of what you say? ". Crime was not yet convinced.
"A-Ha!" Eazy nodded.
"You say he ..."
"Yes, this .... He has the gnomes!" Said Eazy Crime staring into his eyes.
"Well, that's all I wanted to know," said Crime, getting on the chair.
All the tension of minutes before it broke up in a bubble.
Nico looked at the two with an air of disappointment ... would have liked to see a little 'a fight between the two, not because he wanted to fight, not really, so he knew that would never happen really, just wanted The evening will add a little '. It's been days that he and the others that were not race bikes and then curl up a couple of hours at night lost in the woods in a sleeping bag worn, never have a moment of pause. He missed his computer and all the things she had at home ... but especially his family. And since what had happened had happened he was born in a sadistic side ... if you would like to see others suffer like him.
shook his head trying to drive out bad thoughts. He hated certain ideas malignant, especially in respect of Eazy and others who had welcomed him as a brother ... well all except Bullet, but he was a special case.
He remembered suddenly that Bullet had disappeared, and that he had caught for dinner. He did this to others.
'It is true, where the hell is Bullet? "Said Crime alarmed.
went in all three main stnza where before they had left the stakes by playing with lap dancing, and after looking around found Bullet noisily asleep on the couch.
"Ah! Here he is our superman, "cried Crime, chuckling.
"Eh ... those muscles need to rest", said Nico, who finally had the opportunity Bullet to tease without the risk of consequences.
"Then we go home to look for a place to sleep." Eazy said, "Tomorrow begins the hunt!"
0 comments:
Post a Comment