ok I do not know what time it is and I'm writing from a computer that does not even superscrauso accents on letters on the keyboard, so 'never mind. Then
..................* grinds teeth * I hate technology, and the thing 'mutual ..... my computer and' dead .. .. no longer light 'because of a shit about Windows update that I do not know about that **** has combined but I killed the computer!
I spent all night wandering around the main interface of the computer to find a solution, but nothing ... every time you turn it on it automatically started to install those shit about updates and then not turn piuuuuuuu '. At the end I could not help but try to format.
the other solution was to take him to the technical, but not worth it 'cause the only really important thing I have in my computer are the things the sims ... And I KILLJOYS !!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The rest of 'secure memory outside ....
therefore 'here I am curled up that I eat nails waiting to see if after formatting your computer will turn on'.
that sucks .......... I had a lot of icons that I have now lost Strabello !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* beats his head against the computer keyboard scrauso and could break even that *
muble muble .... I'm looking at the computer .... and it 'not here to just shut down now ..... and 'rekindled .... sorry I'm doing the news live ....
Here is already 'the sims gave me problems .... and now I also lost killjoys !!!!!!!!!!! I could try to recreate them but I no longer 'all the custom content ........... hunting megaUltraGalattiche bales !!!!!!!!!!!!
I do not have 'nothing I feel so' empty and poor ..... sigh sigh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also had already 'written the first chapter of storiaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ........ but that' and 'safe in the phone,' cause I wrote it on the phone during a moment of insomnia ipercreativa not ..... I know sometimes it happens that when I can not sleep I begin to write stories in the mobile phone in the dark .... ok now I digress!
the computer and not 'still on, I do not know what the hell are uploading things! There 's a green line-alien runs and runs and runs ......
you I'm writing a lot of hunt, but at least that 'I do not think that I've just done: I have killed the KILLJOYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
In fact there were also starr in the game, but after putting on a late night had already 'corrupt ... and I do not and' imported nothing .............. . A
here and you ****** bas the 'oh my God ..... just turned everything is seen enormous ..... now I have to upgrade the video card and replace all programs ...... . aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I get hurt just thinking about it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
and who the hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
vabbeh do not know where to begin to upgrade the computer ... I can not remember 'where I took the video card programs e. .. but what the hell! You and 'off again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But because 'I hate you?!
If this continues' I throw it, rather than spend money to fix it I buy a new one ...
here and now 'on again ... but it' still all ugly and huge ... this irritates me ..... not gigantism 'and maybe' video card and 'round?? ?
Muble muble ... can 'be a subsidiary .... do ..... now and then I go to bed ... hoping that this was just a nightmare and when I awake tomorrow 'will be alright ..... and hoping that the killjoys resuscitino not to take revenge from the computer .....
do not know when I return 'here on lj to post something ..... let me begin the story of the same killjoys, but' I should do it without pictures .... and then there would be more 'so simmosa ....
ah and I 'just occurred to me that I also lost all of my cartoon characters (if you remember), I still intend to finish .... but which is now' lost that too ... .
enough ............. I do not want '.... I think!
Night.
0 comments:
Post a Comment