also makes me play!!
Eccomiiii!! It 'a long time that I try to get into LJ, but he must have had a moment of down, why not open in any way! (
square kilometers in the end I did, and now I can finally make this beautiful play of lullabywonka ! ^____^
started!!
1. You are so named because someone else was called by that name?
No, no tributes to famous people.
2. When was the last time you cried?
I do not like crying, when I cried a lot, but now I am able to become numb and I'm Pride!
3. Do you like your handwriting?
to me .... but my prof less ... every time you correct my tests I always say I write better now because I'm crazy to translate my hieroglyphics MUAHAHAHAHA !!!!!
4. What is your favorite meal of meat?
I do not like sliced meat ... if I say okay??
5. Do you have children?
Noooooooo!! But once I dreamed of giving birth kittens !!!!! It 'was a kind of nightmare that I had on Halloween night ... but it looked more like a plunge into a parallel world ... because at some point in the delivery room and I kept saying that I was sleepy and I wanted to stay, and the doctor told me. "But no, you can now!" And I closed my eyes and he would wake me up ... and then eventually I fell asleep in the dream and I woke up in my bed and I was like ... " , OMG! Where are ???". To me I really jumped into some perverse parallel universe!
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself?
Yes would be brief but intense friendship, all my friends end up like that. I do not know if I am fed up with people or have them get bored of me: (
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Siiiii too ... sometimes supercinica. Very very self-deprecating ... in fact I take stratanto your ass and tell everyone all the stupid things I said or did, and so I always figure dell'imbranata T____T
8. You still have your tonsils?
Yes are in place.
9.'d Bungee Jumping?
Nooooo !!!!! I'm too lazy to do such a thing!
10. What is your favorite cereal?
I do not like so much ... maybe Cheerios cereals at those donuts.
11. Do you untie your shoes before removing them?
My shoes are never tied so I do not have this problem!
13. Your favorite ice cream?
Coffee, chocolate, stracciatella, tiramisu .... So anything that contains caffeine and chocolate !!!!!
14. What do you notice first thing in other people?
nose ... I have a fixed crazy for noses!
15. Red or pink?
Red is my favorite color!
16. What do you like least about yourself?
defects! (It's a sneaky way to say "do not talk about it!")
17. What do you miss most?
Time! I wish the days were longer! Do not really have so much to do ... is that they are lazy, I move like a sloth, and therefore lose a lot of time doing nothing!
18. Would that everyone complete this list?
Yeah, well ... is not my reason for living!
19. What color pants and shoes you have now?
Jeans blacks who do not work for a week (I know, I suck!), and blue socks Spongebob !!!!( they are clean, though!)
20. What music are you listening?
S / C / A / R / E / C / R / O / W of my chemical romance ... are strafissata Cazón with this, I like it too when you: Run, run, bunny, run / Run, Run , bunny, RUUUUUN! When I feel I can not help but cry the whole drama, "Banny, RAAAN"
21. A desire?
kidnap Gerard Way!
22. If I were a crayon what color would you be?
Red!
23. Favourite smell?
Flowers by Kenzo ... otherwise the new books and crayons!
24. What was the last person you talked on the phone?
One of my friends Saturday night, as he tried to give me directions to a certain place, after I had lost a thousand times!
25. Do you like the person who sent you this?
yeah!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Noooo, watching others struggle ... I fatigues!
27. Hair Color
In some places, red carrot ... in other black!
28. Eye color?
Azzurri ...
29. Do you wear contact lenses?
Yes because I'm blind as a mouse in brine.
30. Favorite foods?
junk food!
31. Horror movies or happy ending?
Horror .... hate the happy ending!!
32. Last movie seen?
Donnie Darko!
33. Color of the shirt you're wearing?
Black with puffy shoulder pads!
34. Summer or winter?
Summer ... I go into winter hibernation!!
35. Hugs or kisses? All
.
37. Who will answer most likely?
? How should I know?
38. RESPOND less likely?
See the answer above.
39. What book are you reading?
Neil Gaiman, The Graveyard Book. In English, it is great!
40. What's on your mouse pad?
do not have a pad, get on my nerves!
41. What you saw on TV last night?
Annozero, just to hurt me!
42. Your favorite sounds?
not think I have favorite sounds .. and then covering the whole time with the music, which basically play 24/24h
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Rolling Stones are a lot bigger rock! The Beatles I've never liked them, I find them whining and also stupid texts. Give me your nerves, do not understand why so many people like them! * Heats *
44. What is the farthest from home you've visited?
Canada east coast!
45. You have a special talent?
Owwww ... I do not think ... get perpetually late is a talent??
Well done!!
Coooomunque small space fandom .... who cares about the My Chem? * Raises hand * E 'released new video of "Sing" ... so sad ... it strabruttooo!! That is until it's nice not all die!! T_____T I looked at him only once ... and I think it will look no more! I have mychem sadiciiii!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment