Saturday, November 6, 2010

White Mucus From Butt Of Cat

I'm still here to complain about ....

Allllllllora ...... today the computer seemed a bit 'dazed, then exasperated I decided to go out and take a new one ....

I shot 3 stores and had a tube rotten, I finally found a Packard Bell that should have everything you need to play the sims .... but it costs 599 !!!!!!!!!! I had to book because I had not brought along enough money, and when I have time I'll get it.

honestly are not yet convinced that it was right to buy a new computer .... after all this goes, so this afternoon I was enchanted media player .... but after a quarter of an hour has begun to work well ....

Boooooooooh sure I would have to wait, but next week I'll superimpegnata with one and I will have more free time to get around in more shops ..... and I do not want to lose a lot of time to install programs, only to find that the computer does not go! Then, after the joke that made me the other day, I hate him! It made me miss the Killjoys .... and all the icons! (Yes ok, things are not worth anything .... but that sucks!)

I do not know .... maybe I can always cancel the booking, but I have already made the deposit ... Ugh. ..... I wish this computer would explode with a bang megagalattico complete with mushroom cloud, so I have a good excuse to spend 600 € for a computer and I do not feel guilty !!!!!!!!!!! !

In addition, the clerk Trony spat like a llama ..... frightening! O_________o

And then I'm always suspicious of what they say .... when salespeople talk to them I am always about to "sign a pact with the devil "..... I do not know .... I'm always afraid that fool me .... make me want to buy a lemon and presenting it as a ferrari ....( I have not found the best metaphors ...>.\u0026lt;)... or that somewhere there is always the catch ... .

I was also thinking .... I took the computer is also aesthetically throw .... that is so hated my acer looks much better .... but I've seen in stores, computers were a more the other notebooks were bad .... and super-technological Stradella (in appearance), however the fixed li fanno di forma paleolitica!!!!!!!! Perchèèèèèèèèèè?????????

Ah, ad un certo punto il commesso sputacchioso mi stava facendo il confronto tra due computer in base a quale era meglio per giocare a the sims3....e tipo mi ha fatto la descrizione di un computer (che in definitiva corrispondeva al mio) e mi ha detto che su quello giocare a the sims3 era un casino perchè quando cambiavi la visuale non era fluido..........Ma il mio è sempre andato benissimo!!!!!!! Certo con le impostazioni basse (non proprio al minimo).....è That's when I realized that we were entering a phase "pact with the devil "!!!!!!!!

Vabbeh .... maybe I could try to sell my old acer computer to some poor man who knows nothing about it .... no ... MuAHAHAHAHA from are not so cruel!

I go ... . I do not know where, but I go ....

Sorry for venting ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment