Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Trek 7.2 Vs Specialized



Muahahahahahah!! !

Me have new desktop!

He is so excited that I can not speak !!!!!

Muahahahahahah!!

have Windows 7, so I'm just discovering the wonderful world of this program before I saw .... so ....

It took 1,200 years to attack all sockets .... usually are not as clumsy ... is that I had not seen that there was an adapter to plug the video .... and I had tried to push it in all ways. ... but nothing ... well I was already committed superdisperata and I wanted to run the spat that sold me the computer for tirarglielo head instead .... but then I looked in the box ... and I saw that there was a cute and mysterious .... and taking the mystery was solved !!!!!!!! Buahahahahah!

I still try to put the sims .... but I have two days off dall'uny because my prof was given into hiding ... so I give it to mad with joy the new computerozzo!!

I'm too curious to see how to play the sims superdispendioso with this computer ... at least for me!

Ok this post is pointless ... but vabbeh, really wanted to try the new keyboard !!!!!!!! It 's all soft .... but I miss my old ....( it's all dirty and pulciosa actually ).... but I can not put up the attack because he Paleolithic ... uff !

Vabbeh I think tomorrow I will start to put the sims 3, ..., because for the second it takes a lifetime ... and not even know if we'll play more ....

Vado vadoooooo !!!!!


Edit: I can not believe !!!!!!!!! THERE ARE ALSO THE POST-IT !!!!!!!!!!!!! VIRTUALIIIIII Muahahahahahaha!! I fixed a beast for the post it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There carpets anything !!!!!!!!!!!!!! * * Sbav

0 comments:

Post a Comment