Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How To Make A Baby Carriage Diaper Cake ?

KILLJOYS RESUSCITATIIIIII ARE !!!!!


Yes, yes ... after spending days and days to re-download all the custom content, I could replace (muahahahahaha)!

Sorry for last comment always behind your stories, but that is arriving very late at night and I'm just in time to eat, shower and make me look at what LJ's going on ... but all that I can not read it except in folder "favorites" and then when I have time to read and comment! Yes, now that folder is bursting!!

Coooooomunqueeeee ....

The phrase "Killjoys Never Die" benissa adapts to the situation here .... because I was able to "resurrect", indeed to replace my beloved pooper !!!!! I am a bit 'different, of course ... and I must say that I had come in a version better .... but at least a little' to resemble something which is already given my limited skills ....

sq km here they QUIT:
Eazy
Skull: Strong leadership ability and ability to manipulate people. It 's the leader of the group.


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

BulletProof Cupid: A lot of muscles are always a adequately. But you have to hold off his passion for women, can be lethal.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Nicotine Baby: A little rugged and almost useless from the physical point of view, but at least has a brilliant mind.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Crime Wave: The oldest of the group and therefore wiser, he plans to organize an inclination battlefield.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
(Note the clamp on jeans!: D)

And there is also their enemy!!

Crazy Clown: Despite the grotesque makeup and ridiculous behavior, is lethal as a cobra. Its goal is steminare anyone who gets in his way. And they hate the spoilers ....

Threat level: 10/10


Photobucket



Photobucket

E. .... all are! If you want to look at the Killjoys v.1.0 are HERE

I'm also writing a new chapter ... but first I must get to take pictures ....

Plus ... the other night ... that is ... Saturday night I came home in the throes of an ART ATTACK .... that's my crazy moments of creativity and unmotivated. .. and I spent the whole night to do a drawing, of course .... a Killjoy
Well in short .... I had more colors ... because I have not used for a long time, and watercolor in tubes I have marbled ... .... and the paints were superscrause the only decent thing I had were the oil pastels .... so I used all those things ... so vabbeh already .. this is not a good premise ... more My only brush was all mangy ... and then I scrubbed the makeup from my mom ... XD ... I know it a bit 'crap ... but then I cleaned up nicely and put it back ^@^... in place and no one suspected anything MUAHAHAHAHAHA ART ATTACK ... when I became the devil, like fiends .... well short in the end I produced this crap .... nice that I did not the courage to put on LJ ... so
I put it here
Yes, ok, the proportions are all unpacked and the color is put a little 'hunting ... but Pride are the face ... not that it is particularly nice, but reminds me of the manga / anime of the year 80, like Akira! And then I enjoyed a lot to do .... just that at the end when I looked there are rimansta a bit 'wrong because it did not come exactly as I wanted .... but vabbeh ...

vaaaado Ok ... ah ... one last thing: someone has the link to that site where there are links to all the new download of the sims 3? I have no idea how you call it ... but it is a place to advertise for new downloads of mts and other sites ...

Ciaoooooooo

0 comments:

Post a Comment