Friday, January 28, 2011

2nd Birthdaty Party Wording

sheep who turn into wolves. Handouts

I'm tired.
dead tired.
and disappointed.
Disappointed march.

I expected a bit 'more respect frankly.
're one of my best friends, so why?
"but no Ele, in any case I want you Pia"
.... Thank you showed me, at least have the decency to shut the fuck up!
I was disappointed that not a shot left-handed so I would have expected him to be one of those who call "my women".
I with you I would never have dared.
We all know how you are, the Giudy them to me again that you can not do anything, you're done so.
is story of the scorpion and the frog ...." why did you point, you promised not to do "
; ; ; "I know, but it's my nature, I can not do anything, it's not my fault"
But fuck the same.
was my first boyfriend C., we broke up recently, you could be more delicate? What need were you sorry? You do not care about anything.
you're in love, perhaps?
happy! After what you've been through you deserve to feel good and if this guy makes you happy who am I to get in the middle?
After all I have left.
BUT NO!
I'll just want to s ***** Just to reiterate that you are the quality, the most of the more blonde, the more everything. And you too you can do it, because maybe you are not already gone that a boy so you will not have drooled like everyone else behind me and I looked.
Fuck. Te
I had also said that bothered me, but obviously you care and I will set it accordingly.

through Giudy, who has supported me
"I always said it's a nice guy, but never even touch it with a finger, the ex of your best friends do not touch"
And thanks to Brother I took the collar all night saying "I hold the leash, you're the calm" when designing Biona to push under the C1 power passing through Piazza Santa Croce.

But so I know how it ends ...
I can not hold a grudge, especially with them. But in a
trdimento friendship can not stand it, so I'm sorry but I set accordingly.

There would be no more, because basically the Sarata yesterday was not all be thrown away, but like I said look confession.

0 comments:

Post a Comment