Friday, January 21, 2011

Herbal Anaphrodisiacs

log m ***** / 2 °



E Saturday avvicinaaaaa !!!!!! * O * E
kindly explained as "leopard" (cited in the mother) is the best day of the week \u0026lt;3 Other than Sunday!
Comuuunque ....

Faccioamo this meme goes.

Day: Ten things that now would you say to ten different people.
Day: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things you think about often.
Day Five: Six things you wish you had not done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot for you.
Day Seven: Four things can turn so your arousal almost immediately.
Day Eight: Three things can excite so almost immediately.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: A confession.


1 _ I sleep with my duvet \u0026lt;3 I wish I could say that duvet is the nickname of my handsome Australian lover, but no more plush duvet is soft and cuddly that I've ever had! One thing in the form of soft orange duck complete with webbed feet and enormous beak \u0026lt;3 My mom has a giant version that takes up half bed! * O * And sooner or later sata miaaaaa!
2 ° _ I'm afraid of the dark. Especially being at home alone in the dark>. \u0026lt;Horrible. I advocate forcing the dog to stay at home with me and turning on every light possible. I am comforted the fact that a good portion of my friends have the same fear: P
3 ° _ AMO onomatopoeia! If I could talk only with those \u0026lt;3 I love the words with strange sounds like "epiglottis" Scolopendra "and" nectar ". Yet my brother loves them XD
4 ° _ Talking about brothers. With my older brother is a game that I will tell each other the exploits of a Billie Joe that at some point in his life and thinks he's a impazisce Opossum, so if it scratching around in the garden in search of centipedes and other insects, living in a cage to measure, where his wife is locked up when not more than him and trying to eat the youngest child. We doubled over laughing \u0026lt;3 I love giving \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3
5 ° _ are disgustingly messy. My concept is to put in my room 'put all the clothes crumpled in' wardrobe.
course to the delight of her mother, who, I say, sooner or later rassenerà. When I was little my backpack was a part of an ecosystem ... I'm not joking ..... apples that become breeding grounds on the agenda!
6 ° _ am a woman who hates men who hate women.
7 ° _ I love dancing and ice skating. The first always, the second thanks to Alice XD It looks a bit 'I can not do any of these beautiful things ç.ç So I'm happy to help prepare the choreography in this Mimmo e-series-I can tiriamocela discretamte. Match the music to the steps is as much stimuli can exist! Listen to music standing still a pain.
8 ° _ I a shameful amount of errors in grammar>. \u0026lt;If I'm not careful. A bit 'for dyslexia a little' for distraction and a bit ' it is also ignorance. Long live the sincerity P
9 ° _ I firmly believe that it is a science musicoteraia !!!!! Why is it so and I can prove it! Obvious! XD I hate people who throw M **** psychology, saying that they are all crap quack è_é power to Freud, Bowlby mothers just read, read Lorenz Duck fans!! XD


0 comments:

Post a Comment