Monday, January 3, 2011

Prominent Veins And Breasts

"barrel this week and know that roasted puzzle" war footing


phrase that really just before Jack and Dani mezzotte veteran with experience created his "magic wand", as like to call him \u0026lt;3 I's
friends with green thumbs, and, after discovering that the basket of clothes sposchi named Bettina was general jubilation!
But these are the men ..... If it can be called. We
other girls do ..... My girls \u0026lt;3

But let's order!


I amoooooooooooooamoamoamoamoamo's !!!!!!!! \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3
my friends \u0026lt;3 My friends have known for a life or have known for a few years, but in any case I love them all, but especially love .... all my girls, my girls, my friends Truzzi, darck, whores and sluts. \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3
They are beautiful, there's nothing else to add. When they are all together are the best thing that exists and even if we are individually very different, when we're together we get stuck like pieces of a puzle became perfectly \u0026lt;3 Dani
Then there .... That's my asshole best friend, who can not finish a sentence without a curse reprehensible, which is known to be stupid (in every sense) and that is the prsona most kind and generous I have ever met \u0026lt;3 He is blasphemy, but in Africa a month we went to volantariato all right \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3

Here:) made it clear that I can rebuild (as in the gaps of my memory allows) the 3 days I spent with them, to celebrate the coming year .

GROUP ACCOMMODATION Popiglio .....
This is what I read on the fireplace when I Giudy, Dani, and we arrived at the destination (the other 6 were already there). I state that I have no idea where Popiglio ..... I just know that is a tiny village consists of a handful of houses and a church, but sorry, Popiglio NAME NOT BEAUTIFUL ?????? IT is beautiful !!!!! \u0026lt;3 makes no sense, so it's perfect for a title to our mini-vacation \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3


what I needed ...... I needed it, hardly breathing. After a week to twist from 'forward to a victory we were repatriated
YOU ARE MY MEDICINE \u0026lt;3
What
s better to cure the "evil of living" of stipari 3 days in a house with 4 beds in 9PERSONE ?????? Nothing, nothing much.
I missed the speeches made idiots with my women and all the dirty jokes that invariably pop up, not to mention certain girls who are drunk when they are the most delightful thing in the world.

afternoon of 31 ...... But yeah, let's hurt, we all go for a walk / climb / exploration of a creek near as much to say-self-made
The real trouble .... Not so much for the walk-it is truly worth WONDERFUL absolutely worth- but for the fact that the return (which was all uphill) I had to drag at least two nice little women who struggled with his tongue hanging out \u0026lt;3
"bitch do not laugh! I hate you "
" ce'a f or a more "
collapses on the floor rolling around .....
"enough! To hell with you and your fat ass from Scofano! Step on your body and leave you devour the wolf "

say that this piece makes it a good idea ..... :)

Praise to Hasdrubal (husband of Cate's nickname) that all the time there was "delighted" with songs Romagna DOC

"A nail iron iron vecio vecio for mechanics ...." Catticciato to 'infinite ...... @. @ Although, better than singing Dani uu Flattened as always!

31 Evening ...... Start the dance \u0026lt;3 I love that part more or at least one of the first \u0026lt;3 THE PREPARATION BEFORE LEAVING \u0026lt;3
Where flying phrases like "you infilami shoes while I make the other eye "" you, lend me a bit 'of your tits, NOW "" Madonna *** Where the fuck are my socks "" How am I? one to 10 when they are scandalous? "" but I'll tell you who cares ... but 11, you're so cool that you fuck me "" now I cry "" Mama I want to die "" Good thing is not so Manetti .... Maybe someone looks at us "
..... The last bit is a 'bad XP but fucking true, if there is that holy Mimmo're sure that everyone (including women) will turn to look at her! never known a woman more beautiful than she \u0026lt;3E then, however, we always look at uu (modestissimaaaXD) because between us, a What good friends there like 5 uu
pity that there was Manetti ç_ç puzle is like a piece that is missing a \u0026lt;3


12:00 delusion .... ...
strikes midnight !!!!!!!!!!! we scream, the television shouting, screaming that we all of us to celebrate the new year and I just \u0026lt;3 We all, as I hope to continue to do all 'infinite.
course the toast is not missing, crowned by a tide of good intentions .... And as the sparkling wine that went down these intentions became more like .... ...... No, do not say, he cites:

to 'nuovooooo

years to 1000 of these regions together to our friendship



women

.........

to fuck more (general roar)

Gianluca (Jude) to fuck

(Fra)

to the Gianlucacazzoooooo !!!!!!!!! (Jude)

to my grandmother (me) to pig

D ** (Dani. .... of course) to

Manetti (the only one of my daughters that there was \u0026lt;3)

Ok I would say that is enough because after I'm not too XDD ricordo gran che.
Ma come ogni anno i buoni propositi sono stati coronati da un bacio sulla boccuccia a tutte le donnine belle <3 E un "poppeeeee" generale tanto per ribadire il concetto u.u
 Bellebellebelleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

E poi doooooopo come programmato  tutti a ballare nell' unica discoteca esistente in quell' agglomerato di case e capanne che è l'Abetone

Citazione più clamorosa (che mi ricordo) in stato di ebrezza ovviamente......

" ho voglia di fare un P ****"
"Why?"
"I'm drunk .... I'm not Ritta, maybe I can on my knees"

not specific on who is coming this reprehensible Ash .. Better not .... uu

Caliamo the curtain ........
From then on everything is to be pitted private trooooppo
I'm just saying the time when we did riotrno fold were 6.30 and indecent We add no more .... It says in Giudy " ; head culooooooo "\u0026lt;3

The love you! THE LOVE AND I LOVE THEM \u0026lt;3 I already said, but it is never enough \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 I'm lucky, the men come and go but friends remain my friends LOVE THE
ç_____________ç

Ripigliamoci!! because obviously the 6.30 in the morning were made after the evening: D CIOA the first day of the year \u0026lt;3 evening, however, more peaceful, because of 'alcohol did not want to hear about anyone .-. Wipe the bowl
just dancing and then all to bed ....... more or less.
6 o'clock, "fuck I'm hungry!"
"go to oven "
" what? "
" this that thing where you make bread "
"...."
veremente It was an oven, the kind you just do the bread:) And a schiacciatina at 6 Put lovingly offeta bakers can not be compared \u0026lt;3 hot freshly baked bread: ç ....................
Then, all at home ...... to really give us a bit 'well-deserved (?) Holidays because they WALK BETWEEN THE DEVASTATION OF U.S. \u0026lt;3

2 MORNING ...... pANICOOOOOOOOOOOO ...... The 1.30 and we have to make the house presentable, that being the parents of Cate, Otherwise we have to make a mirror
goodbye second chance. Result 5
women who defamed the men ferociously-especially Denmark, who do not understand nothing, absolutely nothing!
men ..... the outlet kindly offered by the good God who created the woman just because the first "creation" did not satisfy him: P

At the end we share out the tasks .... we were able to make acceptable that sweet little house \u0026lt;3 I was touched to clean the bathroom, no harm, but Daniiiiiiiiiii ...... And my "Dani, you put yourself in a corner and do no harm" it is not served ..... an 'hour to clean the damn bathroom because favaccia continued to bother me and reservoirs @ random.
@ And in the end he just came out with a:

"Ele, 3 days with you ..... I'm not me I can, I've worn out! "
..... Here the undersigned has died ....... Dani
love him, but it's hard to bear .... or go mad or deranged as he or you die,,,, better to die \u0026lt;3

Return ...... 6 hours located in the tail !!!!!! located with a failure that continues to do an unbearable buzz that sent out all of your senses!! >. \u0026lt;
The only thing I had the strength to do is the brain tingle with the Placebo discography and occasionally twisting in the seat and complain, while my wife was sleeping with his mouth open next to me \u0026lt;3

DECIDEDLY The devastation walks among us

" if located not get the fuck up I swear to God scrvo on a billboard top 100 meters for a 80 DAICAZZOOOO in large letters"
Naturelemente Giudy she is the woman of DaicazzoGianluca-


MUSIC:) the song of the holiday was "this ia a new shit" M. Menson \u0026lt;3 9 people with all musical tastes eerily opposites but she conescevano all \u0026lt;3 the women associated with Sidd neturalemente love it \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3

for Alice .... Love, two little words to you \u0026lt;3 happy new year while \u0026lt;3 I know you have not done anything and I'm sorry, but baby with your type of work is a feast every minute (in my opinion ...... * dodges the shoe *) take it easy caper about two weeks ago that fucking stage to enjoy your home crowd and I had to bring me down! A bit 'of svaglo touches me too uu
Cara, I love you, you know this !!!!!! I've now finished watching the video New Born and I can say that you've been wonderful! beautiful \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 coreognafia merfetta was (modestly uu) and so also the costume, that you had accused me of é.é ave drawn too cumbersome was cute !!!!! \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 the guy your employer has got what he deserved uu
A note, so maybe you stop to piss me off \u0026lt;3 On of a Kind is not ready yet! Women give me time, because for now I do not have anything out of the original !!!!! >. \u0026lt;
Basin \u0026lt;3 and also to your pelvis Employer: *



HEAD CULOOOOOOOOOOO XDXDXDXDXDXDXD




0 comments:

Post a Comment