Thursday, January 20, 2011

How To Use Wellastrate

prepartum courses, high school and wolves lurking. Meme is


It seems right to start this "thing" with a quote from bough to bough one of my women.

The undersigned, the Cate and Giudy out (without more bananas) from the gym (after years we riusciteeee! * O * in the gym with friends \u0026lt;3) after spending all the time in the small room, away from prying eyes in the most idiots do aerobic exercises .
time to dress, to complain, push the door and the guidance comes out with a glorious "Sisi, I like it. I feel such a pre-birth "

............* choke laughing *..................

"Come Ele, get an attitude. It was not even much like a joke. "
Of course the two little women do not realize that by now has become the month of January children. But above all, ignore the 'chilling image that was presented Bellamy with a big belly in a course prepartum.
xDDDDD There are dead.
.-. And then who would be the hypothetical combagno of Bellamy? Brian of course! But now things will be back! It would be natural to the contrary, pregnant Brian and Matt who accompanies him to a pre-natal care.
..... Definitely the thing back now uu
Definitely when I'm pregnant I-l 'maternal instinct even if delay is born: D, to be passed to hate bamnini to choose how to address developmental psychology study is a jump! - WANT GO TO A PRE-DELIVERY COSRO!
* O * What's better than a group of pregnant grannies who say things like, "my fingers are fat," "I feel like a whale", "kill for a foot massage" ;....?????? XD \u0026lt;3


Comunqueeeeeeeee ..... It is not what I meant>. \u0026lt;

Yesterday I went out to dinner with my Donnescuola, the vile name I give to my high school love \u0026lt;3 my classmates, the ones with which mimmo 4 I shared dellissimi 5 years!
And then I think .....
And to think it hurts ......
and pans is the same to get the mental and saw no good!
Now I understand why this place exists, FUCK THIS PAGE IN WHICH THERE AUTORACCONTO ME WHY 'THEY ARE NOT THERE MORE'.
I miss them. Do not see them most every day I impovertio.
pirima all the crap I write here I told them at school. At my

Costy sogretamente which they love, the woman who shares my musical tastes, which fangirl on green day, the woman who read my stories \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 Do not bore us senpre peacefully but Oddi, I love it!
The Maria that is truly unique. I found a similar character, more or less, only in Dindi. Always cheerful, always available, honest, a little 'this is nagging XD (\u0026lt;3) but a person who emanates light. Although I have pretty good crosses.
L 'Aleeeee ! XDD The Mimmo screaming along with me just before a task, I phoned to cover versions of Latin, the little woman who gossip like an old maid !!!!! \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3

Not now.
All this does not happen anymore, we are in contact but not the same thing.
With my other women is different, I have always seen them only on Saturday. We never went to school together and perhaps that is why that after seven years we have never departed. And I'm not the type to phone either.
But I miss school!!
Here! I miss the
LICEOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >. \u0026lt;
the university is air, study subjects I love, is a stimulating place that I love. But .... but there is.
The girls with whom I made friends are very kind, nice and helpful, but - belonging to the fact that men and women who love cock madness XD not affect them - is somehow different. I miss the closeness I had with my friends.
has to do with the new solution, but it all seems incredibly reluctant to socialize more in a tot ....

saw too many mental, that is the truth ...... And then end up where I should not seek friendships, and we remain bad, peche flow tend to trust and love anyone who gives me a word "pretty." Making friends with a wolf if he would let me hello hello with his paw. And there are
frigate.
But this time I'm careful, I have no more infinocchiare. Less than
kindness and their cocks.
E 'because I'm not so bad, but that' me make us all become and then hold fast!

ALICE: few words to you grasshopper of my boots XD hey! You broke with all these jumps!! * * Invidiosissima
uu \u0026lt;333 Coooomunque as promised Sing For Absolution is pontissima, including costumes. The only thing missing to understand how tacky face mask with feathers. I vote for the hot glue .....* avoids the shoe *.
Another thing ..... I felt like doing something with Blind °. °
Make your good wishes for a speedy recovery to your employer:) Poor dawg, bad luck haunts him! And you do not the bitch! è_é
Bacccccio puttanone mine! \u0026lt;3
: *


0 comments:

Post a Comment