It's better than watching TV XD I could read °. O, but then I should deal with the guilt that I ricosda that I have something like 5 books of ' universities that are waiting for me with open arms, so no. Granlunga best of this preudocosa XD And then I'm interested in confession, there is one thing I have not yet admitted to myself well and I think I write can be used.
What then ... Wanting to find a psychological link in all this, there are a lot of the analytical techniques like:) Sisi good conscience deceive
Day: Ten things that now would you say to ten different people.
Day: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things you think about often.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot for you.
Day Seven: Four things can turn so your arousal almost immediately.
Day Eight: Three things can excite so almost immediately.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: A confession.
1, _ donnne To my \u0026lt;3 I love you .... What's new XD
2 ° _ to my mom. You're a woman with a dick. You were just unlucky. Fuck him. You're like a best friend.
3 ° _ Giving A: You did dentroooooooooo \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3
4 ° _ For Alice: Ammmoreee, how I wish you were here: (
5 ° _ In my Father: it is true, children a parent is not able to hate him, but have not got what you deserve. It is not your fault, you're just sick.
6 ° _ To my grandmother: You have two faces, I just want to see it, please.
7 ° _ A my other grandmother, I do not remember that voice you have and I am forgetting your face but also COCK, you'll always be jambononna ago by mom \u0026lt;3
8 ° _ At my former professor of philosophy: I love it \u0026lt;3 If pricologia the brain is making me sick is all about her XD
9 ° _ Who do I know: I do not say anything: P Of course! You do not deserve words.
10 ° _ A Bellamy XDDD Bowlby Stands for your infant. So we understand that you are you who are not pregnant ... La. ...? ° °
0 comments:
Post a Comment