And we got a new update! I know, it took me a lot to post ... and even after you explain why ...
recap, we had been to the point where the White Eazy goes away after you hook up with him in the car. Where they will be going and what White has in mind?? All
chapter!
***
But first we need a superpremessa, then, I've done a really 'hard work na writing this chapter .... that I knew how things were going and everything, but I could not decide to start writing. See the words that were composed on the screen made me anxious. ... I'm not used to write things like that. ... And do not even like to read things like that! In short ... but the story was going well, is the character of Bianca, she was born like that and once I have the idea of a character I can not change it. It occurs to me already with its own personality and his background and ... around this character, build a story suited him, so I take it with all its strengths and weaknesses. At the end of the story had to take this turn, unexpected, especially since I have not written any plot! I do not know ... maybe I should put a sticker: VM 18 ... anyway ... maybe not ... here ... scandalizzatevi
Then for the pictures ... we'll pretend to describe exactly the scene. ... Because there are still around posebox, so many were put impossible, and then I did not put naked pictures of Simmini first because I did not hack for the naked, the second You are too amazing to look at their ass dry, and then the third to post the pictures I had to go looking for porn host ... and it did not seem the case, or at least cover the offending part with smiley faces and other stupid things. ... and now I leave you to reading, complete with a soundtrack ... does not matter much with the text, but lately I'm obsessed with this song!
Chapter 5
White put his keys in the door of the quiet suburban house near where he had parked the car.
was late at night and nothing could be seen, the whole neighborhood was surrounded by an eerie silence.
"It 's your home?" Eazy asked.
"Sure," Bianca's voice rang cheerful and sunny ... almost hysterical gaiety.
stood at the door extending a hand to turn the light and then invited him to come first.
Eazy found it strange, it is usually the owner having to make way for the guests. However, be entered without delay. She followed him slowly, staying behind him. Eazy was in a normal suburban house, the room was a sort of entrance-living room with white sofas, TV, coffee table all very modern and clean. Beside the entrance was a staircase leading to the upper floors. He turned toward her, she was still behind him, "Well, what?" He asked as he noticed his strange movements.
She kissed him instead of answering immediately.
Her lips were really soft like Eazy had noticed during their first kiss, and the smell was really good, he knew of shower gel and soap, as if it had just emerged from the tub after a relaxing bath. Eazy stronger shook hands on her hips to get even closer.
She arched her back, leaving withhold life in the grip of Eazy, and began to slip off her dress without giving too much importance to it, completely skipping all the preliminaries at the same time she took off her bra .
In fact that night there were too many preliminaries, the first ballet on the table where they sat and Crime Eazy, then kiss surprise and, finally, the long car trip during which Eazy could not help but fix the tight white skirt that each accelerate and brake - because the girl had a really reckless driving and not at all to move - you shortened by rubbing against the leather seat of his sports car.
Ok, now the thing was going very fast anyway, Eazy continued to kiss her with his eyes closed, a little 'unsure if he should he start to get rid of some clothes. From what was in that room realizing he was the only dress left, and this embarrassed a bit 'more than anything for her, or himself, in short, what was waiting for more, were adults and they both wanted one. It was time to make a decision by men, with the "U" capitalized, was the moment you pull off your chest! Feeling almost one of the Village People, and just about to start singing "I gotta be a macho man" took off his jacket and then his shirt, no matter where it would end a lot.
She slipped back broke free from his grasp, and stretched his leg on a step and bent intent on taking off the nylon stockings in a pose that Eazy found absolutely sexy. In fact, the goal of White was not to be admired even more, taking pin-up poses, but was to preserve his new tights from rough hands of a man who surely would have ended up ladder, crumble and pulverized.
Eazy still animated by his newfound manhood was busy all the loose and fall out all the slacciabile removed. She was waiting for him against the wall next to the white door, playing with a lock of long hair blacks. Eazy reached her, kissed her on the lips, neck, shoulders and went down to his navel and she then, impatient, pulled him violently and he felt he was slipping inside her, slowly at the beginning but then, feeling her nails that were planted in the skin - began to move faster until she began to lose strength overpowered by pleasure, sweat, cry from the heart with each beat is getting nearer and nearer to collapse.
He wanted to stay hugged her as they were throughout the night, and wished that the night would last for all eternity, but White Eazy just let go by his side, he went to lie down on her white sofa, and stretched, arching his back in an even sexier than he had hired to take off their highs.
He could not help but gawk at them, it was really beautiful. Although from what I understood from all that chaotic night was a girl who was also unscrupulous, one get what he wanted, when and wanted him on his terms, and probably used it for its beauty as a weapon. At least that was what had seemed to Eazy, who was now back to feeling a bit 'embarrassed, naked against the wall there. He was trying to figure out if the case was starting to pick up his clothes - he had just seen a not so clean sock hanging on the edge of the scale - and leave. Or maybe in this case - he had never experienced such extreme - would stay for a coffee or a dessert and maybe talk about all the useless things in this world except what had just happened, because of course he did not raise the topic, it all seemed too weird.
She was also half-closed eyes, and Eazy interpreted it as a nice way - because surely she had noticed his embarrassment - to get rid of without too many pleasantries. Stooped to lift a shoe while trying to think about how to reach the other Killjoys, when he heard the voice of White say, "Hey, what are you doing? I do not have not finished with you! "She smiled, brightening, and he realized it was the first time he did, "Come here ..." and Eazy follow orders. Which was really weird, it was usually always the one who gave him orders, because he was the leader of the Killjoys, and could gain respect, but love the rules were different.
She sat astride over him again and there was trouble, skin, hands and lips. Apparently that night Eazy had dessert.
Crime was sleeping happily, even if uncomfortable, to his tent pitched in a small pine forest and desert, when Bullet woke him suddenly, without the slightest regard.
"Hey, wake up nice!", Shouted in his ears.
Crime opened just one eye, just to look at him wrong, and then closed it, turning the other way.
"Come on, it's time to get up," urged him crawling in his tent. "Did you see Eazy? Has not yet returned, and 10 in the morning, "Bullet said with admiration, and a pinch of malice, with a gesture alluding to the fact that they had given us in for the night, and emphasizing it in raising an eyebrow so eloquent.
"I do not know where it is?" Crime was gaining clarity now.
"Oh no, I'm left with the blonde, and I just got back ..."
"Amused?" Crime asked the question without having a real interest in the response.
"Eh ... yes ... I enjoyed it," Bullet held his breath, then laughed: "... until now is the husband of the blonde!"
"Really? Fuck! " Crime Bullet came outside the tent and followed him.
"Yes, yes, it was one of those scenes from the show's second division. ... She said things like," It is not as it seems, I can explain "and crap like that "
" And then it is over? "
" It 's over me that have slipped away as soon as possible! The blonde did not say that I was married yes ... Well, would not change anything anyway. ... But at least I knew that there was no need to stay in bed! Or at least she could kick me last night ... "
" But surely he did not think he would arrive that morning, "suggested Crime.
"Yes, indeed ... I do not know! But I liked ... vabbeh. Wake up the skinny? "Bullet said, alluding to Nico.
"You like all. ... Nico, now I wake up I, and then let's find Eazy"
"Do not hurt even breakfast before .... You know, I have to recuperate ..." he said giving themselves a bit 'of arias.
Finitoooooo!! I hope this chapter has not been too "obscene". ... Even without the quotation marks ...
Kmq I wrote two more chapters in the history, the only break is to take photos, perchèèèè there are posebox !!!!!!!!! T__T
0 comments:
Post a Comment