Monday, January 10, 2011
Email Confidentialy Claus Sample
am a Doroga.
There is no doubt. If you do not have a dose
are irritated.
If you do not have a dose of more than a day I have a crisis of astineza.
I worry about my dealer as I worry about something important.
A good portion of my day have been monopolized by her. If there is
you often do not enjoy myself.
is my primary care for anxiety.
"MUSIC WORKS LIKE A DRUG"
..... This was the title of a service to the Tg1.
So you are a drug addict.
The tragic thing is that I never thought in those terms. Lockpick
bales more than a year with this thing in music therapy and 'influence of music on the nervous system and yet I am studying the nervous system under qesto light I had ever seen.
This shows how little merit to go through what 'question. However
!
The service began with images of the concert Vasco Rossi (Alba clear) and continued with interviews in the case.
"I feel butterflies in your stomach"
"makes me cry, laugh, scream ..... All"
"is like a punch in the stomach"
But we come to the scientific explanation allows us to say that yes, the music works like a drug.
strapallosa skip the whole part of the sound system, primary cortex, unimodal association areas, etc. ...
At the level of the music allows neurons release a neurotransmitter, dopamine, the neurotransmitter of pleasure-that which is issued by sex and looks a bit ' by drugs.
The physical consequences are, accelerated heartbeat, shortness of breath and run electrodermal altered.
Just like a drug.
Then the music is a drug.
And I want to be a toxic compound.
Maybe I'm a bit 'set.
course not always the consequences are so excessive. Otherwise the music is really something which detoxify.
But I love that something so abstract as to be able to produce effects so real, live, and loads.
I agree with Nietzsche, "Music is a category of the human
And I Like give it importance.
Plato 's said and Aristotle has confirmed.
" The music is the best medicine for the soul "
conclude ricitando Nietzsche that I love.
" Through music the passions enjoy themselves"
Definitely this thing goes deep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment