PARROT
FERMATEMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII XDDDDDDDDDD
http://www.youtube.com/watch? v = lkQ5wGphvAw
I'm almost 20 years! I can not put this thing to dance in the room while the brother of 10 years looks at you and shakes his head resignedly !!!!!
I want to ridereeeeeeeeeeee cabbage of primaveraaaaaaaaaa to let me go FUCK ANSIAAAAAA XP
D N ON E P A P PA G A L L O A L L A R I S C O S S A !!!!!!!
And fuck the people who do not deserve me!! Fuck you and all your mental masturbations!
I'll forget who I am.
VAFFANCULOOOOOOOOOOOO XDXD
LIFE is TOO SHORT FOR SPERECARE TIME WITH YOU !!
WHY PEOPLE LIVE 'Life is a AND WE HAVE THE POWER TO BE HAPPY, spits on his face THE WORLD! WE DO NOT
THE WORK OF OUR DREAMS? We are not rich? MEN ARE SRONZI? Fuck!
You can be happy with little and I say NOT MAKE YOU MENTALLY SAWS, PULL OUT YOUR TEETH, YOU BAD AND WHY AGGRSSIVE'......
"in the midst of life we die"
0 comments:
Post a Comment