Traditionally such a thing should start with a time-Oh is flown-but in reality it is not XD I seem to always be on what was inconclusive site \u0026lt;3
In theory "the anniversary", if you can call it, would have been a couple of days ago, but since it took me 2 days to figure out how to register and actually do it ..... But 'nuff said!!
begin with lists of things I love about this site:)
not, are perfectly uu normal
2nd) Naturalemte stories *.* I found really beautiful and exciting!
3rd) is a good source of entertainment:)
* 4 * This is a point in part because it is not words but of people: just make new friends: D Which is ; fondamentalemnte the funniest thing on the site.
I got to know adorable little people \u0026lt;3 Anyone who gives less time for more, but in any case, each of them has left me with something. \u0026lt;3
So I have to thank you girls if my stay on EFP was very welcome.
two little words to each Mimmo with whom I entertained a conversescion * expects a macaroni giant squashed the
* Let's go in order of who I met first.
_Lady Who_ Dearest, "Mike Balls .... joe has dead" is the first FF that I am passionate \u0026lt;3 And, drum roll, was the 'FF through which I discovered the existence of Molko \u0026lt;3 I never remember the chapter titled BM ...... Even if your story in The dear Ederuzza makes mad XD So yes, that is you have planted the seed of 'who Ederuzza poisoned my i-pod with all his plaintive music song \u0026lt;3
Lady, I thank you because you've always been a never-ending kindness to me, you put up with my reviews, which is saying something!
_Livin Derevel_ Pomodorinooooooooooooooooo !!!!!! \u0026lt;3 You are accused of having written the FF that has marked my life, I doubt that there might be able to bewitch another like that! * * You know what I speak XDD chapters 40 and passes in 3 days @. @ You kept me glued to the screen \u0026lt;3
What can I say tomato, I've never seen anyone so dedicated to his love FF and perseverance in seeking to achieve its dream! I admire you! And I hope to do it because you deserve it!
_Peacemaker_ There is a tomato and is prugnetta:) Definitely these nicknames do not honor, but I love it \u0026lt;3 You've written the FF most expensive I've ever read ROSSEEEE XDD Now I can not watch without thinking of a washing machine wrong! not to mention the stories written in four hands with Tomato \u0026lt;3 nthat A big kiss to you!!
_Dindi_ To you dear I love you! \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 We've known very little but I've already adopted as a sister \u0026lt;3 You the most spontaneous and solar we can be! And then the meeting where a fifteen who believes strongly in Mosdal who listens to Placebo and loves Molko entangled in the nightmare situation? \u0026lt;3 XD "I love the beautiful mother kisses" chocolates or real ones? "" XD both. " I will remember this as long as the pitch! Dindi camiare not because you're so perfect \u0026lt;3 A kiss to you and your dachshund, you already know that I love madly! *.*
_Leni_ The latest arrival in my Mimmo di EFP \u0026lt;3 Cara you hit me for your maturity, for itelligenza and your extraordinary talent for describing human feelings *.* I've realized that I steal your job! XD But in the meantime you use as a guinea pig for my delusions about music therapy: D is nice to find someone who shares your same ideas in music, you know I love your playlists! XD .... Come on now, thank you for making me appreciate the museums and Matt (admit it is hard uu), to broaden their horizons is always important:)
Bacccio! *
2 little words to all the veterans of EFP, that is, women whose FF a pillar \u0026lt;3 That Nainai, Cat, Lisachan . Their stories have influenced the image I moltissimissimo dell'Ederuzza and Mattt \u0026lt;3
Here: 3
Now I only miss thanking someone \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 my Costy , the woman, the one with whom I shared my FF back when I wrote \u0026lt;3 I will never forget your first slash stories I read (the first one XD), is safe now that the quadernino monstrous green I gave you, and I tried to decorate .... Now you have something like 100 ladybugs sprse details for backpackers XD \u0026lt;3333 Donna, you know I love you, right?
Resolutions for 2011: D
To meet all these mimmo maybe a good concert *.*
Leni and Dindi and even tomatoes (if the leaves) at the cost of a debit on your little houses (Dindi I come to pick up in Friuli stroke E_e) next (?) Placebo concert we go all together! Uu obvious
Tomato and Prugnetta .... Green Day Concert!! Maybe rain XD
Now I feel satisfied:)
\u0026lt;3
0 comments:
Post a Comment