Ciaoooo to tutttttti!
Sorry if they are gone, but this is a time superincasinato.
Then, the killjoys of the story I'm working, but I have yet to write the chapter, I came to a particularly steep: the sex scene!! I already know how to go ... but I'm afraid to overdo it ... so I would not write something too obscene, but the story requires it, so live a kind of existential conflict!!
Kooomunque I wanted to update with something, so I decided to post something about Eve Right .... I do not know if you remember, otherwise here you can sunbathe memory!
Under the cut!!
start with the couple Don & Wife ....
Ah, who meet again .... the boyfriend blond Eve ... which is set by the High School will not last !!!... Well ; for long ....
She
spring so, at any moment and without any real reason .... poor guy blond!
Meanwhile, the wife of Don Parore at home, in front of a stranger =__=', a beautiful little girl ...
Finally we see a close up of Don! And notice the blond guy that gets bored .....
now that the hole in the house there was more room Eve had to move into this dump ....
That is ... living in a garage ... Porelli!!
To cheer her up to rearrange my look .... now has a fluorescent dye more!! ^ __ ^
Simma and as it is a young, poor and without parents around ... and depressed, it gives all'alchool around nightclubs.
After some work as a bartender on the premises can also buy a bed vampire!
So apart from that eve is a pretty boring life ... that does not eat the next ....
Drink ...
Melt the brain to the game ....( reminds me of someone ....)
.... hunt. ...
tarattà -Tan is the blond we saw at the beginning! In addition is the father of her boyfriend storiaco Eve!! XD
not very pleased to learn of the pregnancy ....
but she is poor, alone and desperate and so you throw him, and THE MOTION! And he accepts! ^___^
The party wedding will take place from Eugi .... Eve is dressed in horrible ways .... and not even see that she is pregnant ..
But in the midst of the festivities .... Eve starts going into labor!
is rushed to the hospital and returns with this kid by the name of Andrew
ZOOM!
Meanwhile, the two have not yet married .. and they do it here in the squalid backyard of Eve!
He decides to take her to his house .... and it clears all its old family!! : D Now that's a proof of ammmorrre!
Everything seems to be fine .... as long as the type ... dies in suspicious circumstances in Bridgeport .... you start to hum ... Given his Eve's past .... but since there is no evidence no one can accuse ...
Although there are rumors of a strange relationship between her and a mysterious hooded figure ....
Eve has also managed to drink his blood!! Although it had no effect evil .... uff
Since Eve has returned to the single mad joy you give!
sometimes the spirit of her husband reappears ....
Time passes so .... and Andrew also becomes a toddler ... OMG !!!!!! urge a redesign
This is waaay better!!
ta-taaan second martimonio Eve! E 'managed to hook up this sim rich!!
This time even the wedding party is going well!
delivery occurs later!! Porelli Eve is in the table .... incastata suffer like crazy for the birth .... and he thinks "sleep ... when it ends' is everything, so I go back to sleep??"
And here the child: Dorothy!
Meanwhile, Andrew is bleeding the rabbit ...... and I have to scream with dramatic look and tears. "RUN, RUN, BUNNY, RUN"
Now that Eve is sgravidata .... can go around having fun!! We see it in action while stealing clothes Simmini in the pool!
Uddiu superbug that ....
Then I put it to stoke the fire for three hours ... but failed to cause any fire dept ....
Back at home eve meter continues to enjoy the attachment arrives !!!!! Eh ... if no one pays the bills ...!!!!
Andrew becomes a child! ^ __ ^
Eve And you massage the butler ......
Simma this sucked ...
A. and D. pucciosi playing!
Eve which is exercised mixologia!
Andrew's birthday!
Here he is after the redesign!
Dorothy grows too!
A. starts to give alcohol .....
It falls lower and lower ...
Note is reduced as the home ... X__X
Then one day the new husband of Eve gives us in with this .... Vecchiazzano
Note the stilted walk ...
And then I became this
Vecchiazzano ....
Eve discovers her relationship with the girl and a part superlitigio ....
Meanwhile A. playing with fire ......
the squabbles continue ...
Till Eve decides to leave with the children
in this shack ....
But it will not remain alone for a long time ....
comes this sexy cop !!!!!
Hurrah, we are also riususciti to traumatize the child!!
cool, however, that the type ....
Finally A. it is also a friend!
And Eve discovers that she encourages ... again !!!!!!!
Uddiu that scene ...
A. was arrested ...
The time of delivery ...
And here's Dylan!!
frattenpo In a new sim moves around in the neighborhood ... it is rumored to be really am cool, but that did nothing but stay closed all day at home to draw comics .... ... who will look out the window ??????
ZOOOOM!!
Any idea ?????
Taaaa-taaaannnn is Gerard Way !!!!!!! Muahaahahhahaha!! Yes, it looks like there a lot ... I downloaded it from MTS!
Eve and starts to demonstrate his musical skills, "Hey, Gerard, see how good I am!! Other than quell'imbranato Frankie! "
G:" eh, 'nsomma "
Noooo do not like him for nothing !!!!! Uff
Eve meanwhile tries ..... and he makes this face pucciosissima !!!!!
the next day visits at home!!
Wow, this is much more gerardo .... although I am not convinced that nose ...
vabbeh Well let's alcohol!
Beeeeeneee I finished this abnormal cluster of images .... does not make much sense ... but I had nothing to do ..... we feel forward with the Killjoys !!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment