Sunday, February 20, 2011

Camera Operator School

Blah! Do not laugh

megapalle What I'm not going to mychem concert! In theory I should go with a friend, but today I can not be said that the whole thing because it costs too much. And since she has already seen them, not worth spending that money because they need to save money and f ** ate different. So shit! Then I also
strascazzata with her, even though I told him explicitly. In short tonight I should go out with her and others, but I do not think that I'll go. I do not give anything, I think I'm about to break off his friendship with them all.
not just for the concert, it is also because we see strapoco by the universe, and the few times we go out I get bored with them. All they do is gossip about things that do not interest me in any way, then it is as if we were not really friends, because in the end we never say our stuff etc. It seems to me that we talk about anything, and we do not have the same tastes in any field.
Bah ... I do not give any more of anything, nor her, nor other.

And now the concert short ....... I have no idea how to go.
The idea of going alone worries me, why turn to night in a city that I know does not inspire me at all. More than anything else back to the hotel after the concert would be dramatic. If I messed up with the subway, or f ** k do I do?

What a life of shit!


0 comments:

Post a Comment