Hurrah! Weekend))
lately I have only Monday-Friday-Saturday-Sunday. rest of the week lost.
So today was a Friday)) haaaa))))
yes I am raving hard
in general, I always say is not what I want tuplyu, instead, to neighing ... long catch up and all that means nothing stuck. this time, I HOPE)
farm was cool
if it was not Sunday in my schedule)
we came up with Julia
she was going to an hour, I'm up to 2)
at 4, I barely pulled it
she did not want to, but I dragged
kakbe little drunk
vasche but all and all Pts vaguely remember
do not know why
probably stars are not so rose)
in the sense of the wrong foot, I got up)))
Karina spasiiiibo) how to arrange things so often arrange ))))))) byyybb ...!!
Nastia krasiiiivaya
I was her did not immediately recognize
and then she came and told me that I did not recognize))
Fel whole night with me swearing that I threw buhuyu girlfriend)))
I even met my roommate ))))))))
had an absolute love, went quietly, not to puke), although the helicopter seemed lad.
the next morning, most of all I cared not whether I shake hands
I lifted them straight in a dream and confided to shake or not))))
generally ahead 2 output
finally good sleep
PS in the photo I develop my mouth stretching)
спаааааааааааааааааать..............
0 comments:
Post a Comment