once I arrived in Barcelona a
not phoned from the airport to the apartment, which rented
then drove to the taxi driver who spoke not a word in English
I showed her the address
but before it was not accessible by car ... had to pass a couple of blocks
my topographical cretinism also
at advanced stage
I walked, wandered with her pink suitcase)
then sat on the fountain and began to sob TAAAAK )))))
at that moment I thought well here ... all ... here and become homeless
money on a mobile run out after the first minute with Italy
roared and went and do not remember how the door was the entrance, which I deserve)
then came and slept till evening
and before I moved to the new Cheremushki
then started my independent life
think it was in 2006
that autumn was a terrible
not been a single day, so I do not roar
I moved, conducted asshole, she returned to a safe place
sat on the sofa sobbing
doooolgo
then gathered themselves into a pile of
and went to get a job)
settled, salary I was promised 10 tysch)
fucked up, even at the time
and had still somehow to the university to keep pace
I remember, before the salary was still weeks 3 and I have 2 thousand and
general I do not know enough at all) but I calculated the expenses to kopecks)
probably a good idea, I gathered myself then, because in less than a year after the end of uni, arranged her evrotrip.
and once flew to Berlin for one night
nobody knew)))
general, few and interesovlsya))
arrived, the hell knows how, but reached to the club
prodensila
all night before the flight was still hours 7
lay down on a park bench and fell asleep
I think I even snored))))
I would then late for registration, because time is messed up
and then it would certainly become homeless, but unlike leopards in Berlin is not so warm)
passed by the girls that we that night in the toilet met )))))
woke me up ..
me in any have a guardian angel)
and I'm doing everything wrong
and wonder what I think
him hard with me have ...
but I also came across a cool magazine
there beautiful photos and a positive record of Bangkok
0 comments:
Post a Comment