Now I know what it looks like a 30 and praise.
's beautiful *.*
But we move on to the really important things
My former philosophy professor, Sergio Nelli is about to publish a book with a major publisher, Einaudi.
It 's a very good writer and philosopher, but a bad teacher \u0026lt;3
The book is titled "Orbit illegal" and due out in late April.
I would like very much and I will do my best to publicize
because he deserves it.
It 's a cultured and intelligent graduate with honors to' univesità philosophy and a delicacy Unique and fun.
I love it.
My former philosophy professor, Sergio Nelli is about to publish a book with a major publisher, Einaudi.
It 's a very good writer and philosopher, but a bad teacher \u0026lt;3
The book is titled "Orbit illegal" and due out in late April.
I would like very much and I will do my best to publicize
because he deserves it.
It 's a cultured and intelligent graduate with honors to' univesità philosophy and a delicacy Unique and fun.
I love it.
Thus, note in the book bovrebbe me to be there at a sentence and one of my friend XD "Your Fazzi is obscene ".... is a phrase you thought! ! .-. These are the risks of treating them as friends and confidants prof \u0026lt;3 If in the Italian school there were more people like him we would all be ignorant (not true, but I like to say that) but more philosophers.
As soon as he sends me a picture of the cover will publish it here so you'll know what it looks like XD I want
enormously, thanks to all who read it ^ ^
; ; ;
"the philosopher and the students'
As soon as he sends me a picture of the cover will publish it here so you'll know what it looks like XD I want
enormously, thanks to all who read it ^ ^
; ; ;
; ; ; ;
0 comments:
Post a Comment