Thursday, February 17, 2011

Labeled Diagram Of A Sailboat

10 THINGS ON MY EAZY SKULL + doodle

cut cut cut






Hello everyone! Sorry if not ultimately
I have upgraded but I do not know how to take pictures ... the problem is that I need pictures with the characters sitting on the ground ... and I do not know how to do it, so if anyone has suggestions ...
Then a week around the house with the flu .... T___T I'm not making a bat really!
Anyway, since
[info] blackie_never has tagged Eazy post here you are! I do not think I have tagged someone else, in case let me know!


Photobucket




1. Eazy Skull anagrafe not called that, but for security reasons his real name must remain top secret.

2. It 'a native of Sunset Valley, where his family still resides. He has a brother who lives there and works as a teacher, have never gone well together because they have completely opposite characters.

3. Eazy love punk music and noise, of course, being a Killjoy is a huge fan of MAD GEAR AND THE KID ROCKET. As a boy, he even founded his own garage band the "Sunset Fire", but never performed beyond the threshold of the gate of the house!

4. Eazy had a girl historic Emily. He had red hair, was very sunny and basset. It 'died in a car accident returning from a concert in the car with friends. Since then, Eazy has always struggled to bond with people. And Emily's death was the driving force that made him go away from Sunset Valley to enter the Killjoys.

5. He met a local Twinbrooks Bullet, had stopped there after leaving Sunset Valley. At first he thought it was a bully Bullet (excuse the pun XD) that did nothing but show off. But since he found himself without money and without a goal, it has also helped Bullet if you did not know him and have since become best friends.

6. Eazy can not cook, nor do a washing machine or ironing. In short, it would not be able to survive independently for even half a day.

7. Eazy entered the Crime Killjoys when he met him, he had just dumped his band of bounty hunters and brought to found a new group.

8. Eazy in dangerous situations can keep a cool head and knows how to make decisions with clarity, that is why is the head of the Killjoys. Although lately is experiencing a period a little 'difficult.

9. It 'also very good at manipulating people and let him do what he wants without being aware of them, but not a vampire!

10. Love speed, motorcycles, and sports cars. Despite what has happened to Emily. For him to run, see the asphalt that disappears into the wheel is cathartic, you forget all problems and clears the mind.


Finitoooooo!! I hope you enjoyed!

disegnetto I leave a few weeks ago I did:

Photobucket


I had a little 'photoshopped, why do not I still have the pantone color skin! The hands are a bit 'suck, but much that is already succeeded in drawing them! Otherwise I would have to make two hooks!! XDDD


Ah! I then ..... Tags:

TRUDINO TRUDINO of
[info] valuccia85
Arianna
[info] blackie_never
Yuna's
[info] liusca

I do not think of any other ... the most autotaggatevi!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment