medial lemniscus fail me. Handouts
I feel like a superhero who has just killed his old enemy and now wonders ...." And now, what do I do? "
But heck, you finitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa XDDDDDDDDDD
Neurology is over !!!!!!!!! Last partial
gone .... and hopefully went well:):) But I'm confident! No questions from Lemniscomedialeinsciopero abstruse, so HAPPY: D What
then I just wait a month for dinuovo an "arch enemy" to fight, Psychometrics he looks to be bad loooong!
But I'm not giving up. DO ALL THE ASS>. \u0026lt;
Tizio unknown before me: "you have 40 minutes right?"
Me: "No. 20, I told you now that I have only the 3rd module give "
Guy:" Nono, you have 40 minutes for my 20 and 20 for your "I
"...."
Guy:" susu, you have the face of that good "I
"No you're wrong .... look at her she's better than me" furiously * indicates the girl next to me *
She: "Here we know it, never once I touch only my examination
Guy:" I love you guys! "
Titian behind me" what what? AICHE I! I love you best of him, "Titian
next to the chick behind me:" Oh well then I love you! Tiè and I put it in my ass all "
SIMAM Ok ..... At least we have fun! Wherein Tizi sin / Tizie not attend -.- Otherwise I would have already taken all: D
Vale: "Are you crying or laughing because you're desperate?"
Me: "...... half for a "
But let's recap ....
The argument most beautiful: The synapses, she definitely is the most beautiful of all. for my neurons now I feel love and affection their bellini ^ ^ \u0026lt;3
The argument most difficult Always the synapse è_é biology, chemistry, physics, quard is a bit ' even math!! but what are the logarithms in the brain??
One thing that struck me: See The video of a mouse frantically pressing a button connected to an electrode that has inniettato in the brain to obtain a discharge in the nucleus accumbens and then alettrica pleasure degrees. o I have tried a great empathy for what the mouse .... ; metaphor for the human way .... make every effort to cling to what makes us feel good and then start all over again .....
a disgusting thing: Thank monkeys ... They deserve it>. \u0026lt;
The most boring topic: The bark acoustic celluline hair ... Those are my soul uu
The argument LoL : How the drug affects nervous system .... Trip mental sil Molko during class .... is priceless.
Another thing that is priceless ...... discover that a book of 400 pages are made only 2 chapters ...... find out after you've read everything ..... ç_____ç But
lasciamoperdere ......
And Saturday I'm going to the slacker and dance, fuck if I died the next day's sleep! OBVIOUS AND
finished exams perndo the train and go to see a bit 'scattered mimmo for Italy! Dindi
Damn that is in the ass in the world! XD
0 comments:
Post a Comment