Sunday, February 6, 2011

Promethazine Tabs To Get High

azzzurra @ 2011-02-07T01: 18:00

I am 100% agree with Karina. it's so boring to read picture of friends ...
quite well not for anyone to watch))))
I did not write
not written to me recently
but today will tell you everything)
finished my 2 weekends
tomorrow at work and
upsets me to this fact only road there, and even more the way back
I used all the time went on the subway, but now, 4 as peak hours passed I
and it is quite another thing to ride in the afternoon or late at night .. the people there, all good)
a morning subway - it's not my atmosphere
I do not like shoving
general I do not like to erase all memories of themselves strangers at a distance closer arm
particular smell is not my favorite flavor ..
Well enough about that because
that tomorrow I will book a car tan
on yeah! I did it)))
went first to Rolf
they infuriated me there ...
first only the red wheelbarrow
hate Red
second moron manager
mattress, as he said Nikita)
well reaaalno
asked him for a booklet on another wheelbarrow poizuchat
there, said it is expensive!
might think it's me he is paying
100 times
shoved my phone and I never call him not
went to Queen
I want to fuck mechanics
mechanics in general Stoll demand not use it?
shorter color only black or blue, but without kondeya and generally the most drip equipment
well, black, kaesh, better than red will
and newest equipment, stuffed with everything that could possibly be in this model
and I needed it was only Kondeye to stand and heated mirrors
but many not a little uraaa!
vooot
trunk, of course, with my Skoda can not be compared sobstno ... well, then have a wardrobe on the road does not hold and throw the garbage)

all 2 weekends worked, by the way)
but my new job I love
without false modesty, I say, I cut my fucking))
me this is the most time to get a haircut
do not know to anyone go?
with long hair easier
tips you trim any mediocrity, and the curly hair and all the more any one downside is not noticeable
Julia hair cut Today
I want my hair cut the same way)
tuck it and say "I'm a genius after all) a humble genius ))))))
nuacho if you like me)))

panda pussy yesterday
oborzela
run away and become a catch-up with me playing
I yell in the street and she was on Kaifu)
now on a leash attached and the team studied the "next"
otpizdila it, now listen carefully .. not angry I)))
the eye looks the type you're joking or really swearing?

here I am with a guy with his quarrel is not more
so casually damn what happened
mozgoebstva
we survived and then decided to leave
parted already
and then not sharply separated)
previously reconciled once a week, at least
and questions solved
what we do, not to quarrel
like him to behave
like me to behave
claims expressed)))
pancake when I remember)) tsiiirk
and then just made it up and scored on
clarify
and not argue more

yesterday I cooked a pot of borsch borscht
Nikita asked
because last time I had doshirakom fed)
well as borscht borscht
generally cooked and she ate half the pan)
a tasty taint left
Nikita ate a couple of spoons and said that he is not hungry
damn he's not hungry, but I zhireyu


oh yeah, without a car even to go to the gym so I can not
skoreeeeeee byyyyyyyyy have to take it

0 comments:

Post a Comment