Ok ..... I think it just started this "thing" with a dream I had a few days ago. ... More than a nightmare away.
nightmare: "failure the dream work "(SF)
Meanwhile already have dreamed Muse is a nightmare in itself .... >.> But the fact that I dreamed of the future death of the creature Bellamy troubled me not a little! >. \u0026lt;
Meanwhile, Mom was not the right one, but not kate Gaia (this shows that my unconscious sympathize with you XD) and luogno was awfully similar to the place where I go in the mountains, or at least wood is the same.
The plot has no head or tail (as it should be) but damn!! Anxiety that I put that fucking dream.
manifest dream content.
Matt and company have finished testing and now Matt tries Gaia does not find it. All this I do not see but I know, because during the dream a bit 'Gaia and I are a bit' I see from the outside, as if watching a movie.
Inzomma, Gaia in question (now that I see from the outside) walk in the woods because Matt wants to try (she does not know where he is). It 's the sunset and the street is deserted but she does not seem to care. The road such as we are to "my" mountain have the treadmill on the one hand from 'other subspecies of gradient that often ends with a river.
At one point the road makes a turn wide and deep in altitude there is a pool of clear water and beautiful. Gaia
Obviously, everything that you are pregnant, think "what a beautiful 'Arquette! Almost quais there I take a bath, what if I'm alone at night is doing and I'm pregnant: D "(classic scene from the horror in which the protagonist is idiotic adventure in the darkest tunnel, and the shouts from the couch you that is a jerk! >.\u0026lt;). Inzomma, the holy woman rises t-shirt and go for a swim.
And here starts reading ..... Yes, now I hear his voice as if narrating live what happens to him, as a book. She now is that there is quiet when all his cabbages' suddenly feels a pain that paralyzes launch. It feels to pull the hair and make up to shore. In all this she's only seen her attacker's shoes. They are expensive shoes and she makes an argument that has puzzled me: "If I was a tramp had a chance to persuade him, live on words and * wagon psychological terms that I do not remember * I'm at my service those shoes .... but they told me that the plans were different. I would die "(or something very similar). Then, the attacker (which I never see in your face) takes a knife to the belly of the limbs and pulls the baby's tummy when she is still alive. In all this I think I do not want to know the result and I wake up. And when I wake up thinking "how do I now tell Matt?"
ç____________________ç
Bo are upset .-. Also because the day before I had dreamed of having a sister *____* A little girl to cuddle with and which share all the crap from females *____*
(2 brothers maschiiiii>. \u0026lt;why ????? CoC)
Com I was sorry to die for the boy Matt .. .. because despite all the fangirls of the world (me compresissima XD) we Fantastichini above the 'squittente will be a true father and although it is filthy rich it does not make him immune to all the concerns that inevitably accompany a figlio.Mi have wondered if he too will happen or will happen to make a similar dream. I hope not. I hope that all goes well, he and his antipaticissima woman!
latent dream content
trick that I'd pay for me to analyze a dream! > \u0026lt;Why in theory is too simple to analyze. the fetus have its own symbols and could very well find it on the inside. But I do not! >. \u0026lt;Then I discover that maybe I'm crazy and noisy. better to leave these things to the psychologists, not the web! >. \u0026lt;
Again, six months of universities do not give me the means and know that the balloon is a phallic symbol does not help me>.>
Cooooomunque ..... Today is one of those days when the murder does not seem something so reprehensible!! è_é ;
Today I finally Car proof of 'actual organization of the cucumber from' Italian university. 80 people signed up for a 'test and only one professor who questions !!!!!! Crazy stuff! I of course I went there at 9 o'clock, punctual, prepared and I was overjoyed because I was the king of the world ...." e. omammamamma! girls are just so many ... who knows where we will end? Oh well, if we continue on Monday. "
The tiny little problem is that I lundedì I have another question and if unable to clone (I'm working>.>) SONOFOTTUTA. A dead pigeon in a box has a better organization!! It's not just my problem! The Giudy the matter, for example, has four different overlapping and all have the obligation to attend!!
Eventually, after a good 5 hours I was there to warm the chair I am gone, and I was so on the ground and I started to hear "the sky is always bluer" Rino Gaetano just to console me a little 'ç.ç
the Italian university has the organization a cucumber oil -.-
Susu ..... AnimoAnimo! Saturday I strafrego all the drifters and I go out with my maids and God willing there will be some little people! "I've got really need to detoxify!" As the Giudy. \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3
Alice Amourrrr: P 1 to 10 how much I hate ??.... No, because in theory, but in theory waaay vrei found a solution for ^ ^ One Of a Kind .... But I think if you say your the spit attaverserà the ocean so you get angry ..... You know I love you is not it?: D
PS Sow send me videoooooo> . \u0026lt;
Is growing like the new born .....
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Thank You Monetary Birthday Gift Wording
New Born .... it's appropriate to say. Giving
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment