Monday, February 21, 2011

Welcome Newborn Messages

fighting for. Handouts

Finite !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >. \u0026lt;
finitiiiii Exams!! ç______ç * emotion *
Back from now 'after giving universities (winning) the last exam of the semester! Developmental Psychology ..... my dear developmental psychology, we will meet again in the 3rd year of study as you sceglieròcome specialization, for now I bid you farewell and get ready to "welcome" to all other matters that will be ... .. \u0026lt;3
I have to wait for the vote Friday, but I am confident: D about 45 minutes I finished the exam in 15 (sisi, tiriamocela XD) + two bonus points for having participated in that damn project that I took away a lot of time and proved to be the 5th essence of 'futility. So they fiduciosaaaaa>. \u0026lt; I hope in 30 but if I say out loud then do not come true>. \u0026lt;

angle saws mental ..... that will never fail.
'm happy with myself, having had a test that, I can do, that psychology is the university for me, despite the initial despair, when I present a view on neurology as I thought impossible, and testing of 3 books of 500 pages each.
I feel light, because a year ago at this time, with maturity on doors, passed the bus Davani the freedom of listening to "college student" with Garfunkel and I cried at the thought that ( thanks to that fucking entrance test) I could not get in, I would have ended in a 'university that is not mine, not true that the subjects studied and promoted the most beautiful in the world and I would not even had a chance ; to fight for my sun to be a psychologist.
For this I thank my teacher that rather than a philosophy professor (I know about the philosophy I have read on my own, I'm sorry Professor but she and the teaching of punches to do \u0026lt;3) is was a friend or a grandparent XD He analyzed my dreams, those of my mother, I told him about my problems, I was entertained on FB XD And most of all impotant has cultivated my passion for psychology, saying that "You do what you like Judas pig! There is no work for anyone today, raised the satisfaction of studying what makes you shudder." right, FUCKIN REASON prchè if you study Freud, Bowlby, Lorenz brividino you feel the drop down your back like you're listening to music or other .... THEN YES, YOU DID THE RIGHT CHOICE , and I'm proud.
And even if (probably) will not come to do exactly the work that I hope, at least I fought for my sun. And no real regrets of any kind.

Battle for the Sun .... Played in the first repetition of the entrance test.



0 comments:

Post a Comment