Saturday, February 12, 2011

Installing Subfloor In Boat

Molko + + monkey = 15 minutes of heating appliances. Meme is


qesto "thing" was born in a moment of absolute boredom, 5 minutes before lunch, leaning against a radiator, as I listened to Placebo Giving and rant pretty sure to be heard by me.
..... So if the 'thing' is an 'absurd bullshit is not my fault! è_é But it is the result of a series of unfortunate events ......

Scene:
I listen to Placebo, Space Monkey to be precise, and just finished listening to Drag.
Dando (his brother) he leaves the kitchen munching a carrot and makes "lady, now a school of thought impazire! Last hour saw the show .... I wanted to turn me into a monkey. " Block
the song and look at him, "a monkey".
him: "you come on! In a monkey. Threw all the books on the floor jumping on the counter and began to make imitation spaventosamnte likely * a * monkey and then I throw dlla window breaking the glass. "
At that point I put away the i-pod, confident that DANDOèPAZZO.
"I do not look so! When I'm frustrated and I can not imagine it's beautiful to be a monkey. "
..................
..........
....
..
.
LIGHTING.

Space monkey in the place to be
With Some free-association and a hole in her head Out on a limb
in the carnival of me Raising the temperature
one hundred degrees


to show that Freudian therapy Ederuzza knows something (I would pay for one day instead of psychologists dusturbatissimo sg. Molko TT) Let's see ...... then what do you think the dear Freud the "monkey", because everything is a symbol of something ...

the monkey-see in dreams is to deal with a part of the psyche that is circumventing the rules and censorship, and that will surely find a way to manifest itself. Represents instinctive aspects including aggression and sexuality, which occur in free movements and cheeky monkey and easily recall in lubricity, licentiousness, and lack of limits of reasonableness.


Even Jung is no exception (the collective unconscious of Jung strikes again!)

-L 'image of the monkey belongs in the shade, the deep unconscious man the substrate further from the archaic consciousness, and this makes it part of the dark aspects rinnagati, demoniaci.In this vision monkey is like the devil. (Jung claimed that the devil is the ape of God
What
that intrigued me is that it is giving the monkey Molko associate with similar feelings. The theme of the "monkey" is often used in the songs of 'Ederuzza in various ways (it is known that the monkeys take fast all the vices of' man: smoke, Brogi alcohol. All the little things that ederuzza knows), and Dano associates us with the desire to "rebel" and abandon the instincts (.-.)
So finally the monkey is a 'good personification of' Freudian id, the libidinal reservoir acting on the preson struggling to assert the "pleasure principle".
Conclusion the id of giving and of 'ederuzza are monkeys: D
Mine is a squirrel instead uu
...... One of those squirrels that idorfobi blending on themselves as impaziti and then huddle in a corner to wait for the disaster è_é

And from here the insane idea of doing a survey on "face that give your Ex"? : D
.-.
I know ...... I do not have the means T_T I want the means to farlooooooooo>. \u0026lt;6 months of universities is not sufficient, but the good will is there.
And then they are justified by the attacks of insanity Acute ........ today is Saturday and I have an exam Tuesday, and then in the house are walled ç.ç
So yes, we are to make SQUIRREL!!



It ----------- ----------- Super Io Io
; ; ; , "si" "Wait" "no"


The 2nd Topical summed up in three words *_____*


0 comments:

Post a Comment