And after eons on the run back with the sixth chapter of KJ!
***
Ch.6 - Pull That fuckin 'Trigger
Eazy awoke annoyed by a shaft of golden sunlight that plunged straight in the face through the window.
He rolled lazily on her side, and saw Bianca still sleeping in beside him, wrapped in white sheets. He turned again, flashing the alarm on the bedside table: it was 10e30.
He jumped up, was to take the localizer and reach the other Killjoys. If he had not given a move would reach them first from him, it was not a problem ... but he preferred not to have to explain anything to others, was jealous of his privacy. Sure they certainly imagined that he was with the White and knew that they had spent the night to do battle with a pillow ... By the way, last night, Eazy remembered how everything had happened, it was all so surreal. One thing to film ... the femme fatale who seduces the charismatic but inexperienced hero, who takes him to her lair, it intoxicates with its fumes. ... And then? And then these stories never end well, at least on the big screen.
He glanced at White, he might be, could be a spy for the enemy, a ruthless killer, no matter what, who knew him? Now that right to a clear mind he realized that she knew nothing about anything.
But then stared at her, slept blissfully. And if he wanted to kill him or hand it to the enemy certainly would have already done so.
was probably less complicated than all that his mind trained in organizing battle plans, strategies and tricks by suggesting the Greek epic.
Now he had to do only one thing, collecting his things and find other Killjoys and start the hunt for the Clown. That was why he had come to Bridgeport, not to run after the first girl he met along his way. Yes
began to exit the room quietly, hoping that Bianca does not wake up, it was a behavior a bit 'coward, but Eazy preferred to go away as soon as possible and leave it all up.
"Go away already?". Eazy's voice behind him startled for a moment, had been caught.
"Yeah ... I really must go," he said in an unsteady voice closer to the bed where she was lying.
"I'm sorry, but I just can not stay still ... but it was fun." He hated himself for that last sentence "was fun," a phrase that was really slippery cynic.
"Hmmm," murmured Bianca. "Well, yes it was Funny, yes certainly, seemed vaguely offended.
"Excuse me, is that they are good at these things ... But now I have to go seriously," Eazy was almost shaking.
"Yeah, sure, sure, go." Now Eazy was sure that Bianca was really offended. He thought of not caring and just, basically if you were offended by something he was not his fault, he had just followed, almost passively if we are honest. And now because she is offended? He thought maybe he fell at his feet and propose marriage with a lot of ring, which certainly had not at that time.
"Maybe you should say something like, I'll call you, right? That 's what you want? Because if so, I'm sorry but I can not do, "Eazy said nervously. She did not answer, was lying by the side of the window and Eazy could not see his face.
"Even if I wanted to, they can not do it. And do not even think about it anymore ... we'll meet again but if you want to tell you that I will call you, I can also say, but know that it is not true! You do not know anything about me. ... And there are things that I can not explain, and even then I know nothing about you. So I'd say leave it like this, let a lid on it, and each in his own way. "Eazy had said everything he had refrained from saying so far, was now ready to leave.
"But I know who you are ..." crashes with Eazy one hand on the doorknob of the room. He stood so still, and White said a voice behind him hissing. "You Eazy Skull, head of the Killjoys, we are told to a paramilitary organization with the purpose of public policy, but in reality you're just the bounty hunters, mercenaries and criminals. " As he spoke the voice of Blanche had become closer, now she was just behind him. She put her hand on his shoulder, Eazy was hard.
"What do you want?" Asked the cold voice. Lo, she knew, she had sensed that there was something strange about the whole thing. It was stupid and irresponsible to do so, had fallen into the trap like a fool in the first category. It is not even taken bother to turn around, so he knew that he had no intention to attack or kill him, as he had guessed before, if he wanted to do it, it would have done it while he slept, and then, however, counted on early intervention of other Killjoys, which in this & rsquo and now there were certainly on his trail, at least I hoped.
"Why do you think I mean something?" She said, imitating the voice of the first offense.
"People like you always want something!" Eazy said with a grin.
"Why? How "Those like me? "Eazy to that question turned to her to look at her straight in the eye.
whore would say ... "
" A well ... not so cute you did the other night I thought you were pretty silly, "he said returning to lie on the bed. He was wearing only the skimpy lingerie, and Eazy, despite all the anger and disappointment he felt, could not help but look at it.
"Let's finish it, tell me what you want and why you dragged me here!"
"I have not pulled anyone, it's you that I have followed like a faithful dog, indeed, I did not expect that would be all that easy. The two cases are, or are truly a magician of seduction or you are a poor fool. " Eazy avoided replying to this statement, did not want to give you the satisfaction you say none of the two theories, however, because there would always come out wrong. Perhaps the truth was in the middle, I had to know that we must never let our guard down, just do it because that's where the enemy strikes. But Stano was that white continues to avoid her questions, so the pressed again. "Who do you work?" He asked.
"I? For anyone what you believe, I do everything on their own! I am a professional. ... Even in the high village "
" I mean ... "Eazy thought for a second. Then it was really a prostitute ... he had said to offend her, not really meant to say that it was indeed a prostitute, in the sense of "practitioner". He tried to continue the sentence left to the middle, so that she realized what it was delayed because it was really so that she felt, she felt suddenly stupid, incompetent, a total failure was as if he had suddenly lost his "superpowers". Like Batman or Spider-Man deprived of their costume that made them invincible. He resumed his sentence left open "I mean ... not even your name is Bianca?". The question had nothing to do much, but it was the only thing that came into his mind.
"Yes, that's my real name," she winked. At least one true thing in this sea of lies had told her.
"Look, the atria will be here soon, so let's cut short with this story. My friends might not be as available as I just treat "
" Why do you always go? Maybe I bore you? Heck, people pay to be with me, and you make a fuss! "
" I have paid to be with you, or at least pay you! This certainly seems to me, but as you continue to avoid what would you tell me I'm starting to lose patience. I think I'll sit here and wait for the others, and when they get together to decide how to get rid of you, "Eazy said bitterly.
"What bad language, where did you learn in a few bad show? Well, anyway I think your wait will be very long ... we will put your friends to see you so much, since I have pulverized your locator "
"You what?", Said that he rushed out of the room downstairs, found his jeans ingrumati in a corner, he checked his pockets was gone ... the locator. He threw himself upon all his clothes, dressing in bulk, had to leave right away, pulled a really bad air.
He was about to leave, a matter of seconds, grab the handle, but the door was locked. He tried to force her nervously. Meanwhile, behind the light steps were creaking wooden stairs.
turned, carrying a white gun, and it was pointed at him.
Without saying a word reached him, the dog pressed the gun to load a round in the barrel, before he had time to snatch it out of hand. Eazy looked at her with eyes blazing with anger.
"Come sit against the wall," she said coldly. It performs. The situation was degenerating to the implausible.
"You know that is not enough the locator to break off, it is trackable "
" Oh, no! Then I'm done, "she said pretending terrified expression. "I threw all the pieces down the toilet, what do you think! At this time your friends you will stay in the sewer looking for City of Bridgeport. "
" You really are an evil genius, who is your master? Doctor No? "
" Ha! I see that you also have a sense of humor. No, all I know I learned from the Clown! "
A Eazy ran a half-laugh, a bitter laugh. He already knew what would happen, would be the end of the Killjoys, and he was the only one responsible for everything.
Fine!
*** Some details:
I would never be able to carry out this chapter without the advice of blackie_never and placed on the link to download the gun lullabywonka, because thanks to them both!
photos with the gun came to me just like I wanted, Bianca would have bet the Eazy gun more convincingly ... but I did not know how! Sq.km. I hope you understand the "sense"!
And then picture in the bedroom I used the mirror to give a much richer vision of the scene. In fact, in this way I could make the first floor of a character, and frame the meantime, the reaction of the other.
0 comments:
Post a Comment