goal - to develop deck.
Conditions - you can ask 2 questions.
first question - test (which you already know the answer)
second question - a bonus (the answer to which you would like)
answer the second question from me, you only get after your comments with the assessment of the correctness of the answer to the first test question.
questions only about human relationships.
action will last until February 6, 19.00
UPD : thanks to everyone who asks questions, but many of them are incorrect.
let me do popravochku:
- questions like "How many people in my family - not related to interpersonal relationships, ok? This includes questions of "how many years ........"," how much I have children, and all such questions, the answer to that - a number figure.
- do not ask me "who I met yesterday," with whom I have a conflict, "etc. better ask "what kind of relationship I have with that person, whom I met yesterday," or "conflict on what grounds, the theme of conflict for me with such and so something."
- questions whose answer is "yes-no" - is not appropriate for this action.
and more girls, please do not post questions to me in Skype, in contact, FB, and sms too Do not write)))) This action takes place in this post and I'll go crazy if I answer in all social networks, which I registered)
if shy - write Anonymus and I'll tell you anyway!
event is over! Thank you all for your participation!
0 comments:
Post a Comment