mean I do not know, I'm defying all laws of destiny and fate to go to this damn concert mychem!
Then, after the megabuca of my friend, depression and a thousand doubts whether to go alone to a concert today, despite the influence that I did not leave her, I went out determined to buy tickets and book a hotel in Milan.
Well, I, I go across the sparkling record store to buy a ticket and what I find ....?????? What
not sell them in my area, I have to go to a nearby town to buy them ....... 20KM type, but the girl was not sure he still had them. It makes me that I can buy them on line.
vabbbbeh ... Then I go to the post, I do 20 minutes in a row, and I buy a PostPay charged with 50 €.
I'm going home in a hurry, I start the computer up and I order stuff from Ticketone .... I pay between € 49 and something instead of 36 ..... and pay for luck in the post it took me 50 €! !!!!!! All we need is for 10 cents could not buy a ticket!
So they gave me an order confirmation and now I just have to wait for the ticket I get home ... hoping that I get now worse than that.
And then I have to find a place to spend the night after the concert, but first I have to wait until I arrive tickets .... aaaah
short I miss everything goes wrong ... that the day of the concert blow up the railway, a meteorite falls on Palasharp, my chem i decide to terminate the tour to go on the hunt for aliens, the force of gravity is reset and the 'universe explodes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help
. At this point just to go to a concert I go there on foot, crawling on his elbows and self-flagellation ..... I do not know what to do!
are stressatissima Ahhh!
Ugh I wanted to make a ticket already in my greedy little hands in contemplation and ecstasy .... but I have to wait who knows how many days, and if he goes home when the postman is not anyone?? What happens to my tickets?? What
ansiaaaaa !!!!!
I also made this a little doodle 'of days ago ... always inspired to S / C / A / R / E / C / R / O / W
0 comments:
Post a Comment