Tuesday, February 1, 2011

School Shooting In Tarak Mehta Ka Ulta Chasma

Meme Day # 7 - One month and still have not finished / 0 \\

Day: Ten things you'd like to say to ten hours different people.
Day: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things you think about often.
Day Five: Six things you wish you had not done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot for you.

Day Seven: Four things can turn so your arousal almost immediately.
Day Eight: Three things can excite so almost immediately.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: A confession.


  1. socks. No, do not blame me, I have nothing against the socks, in fact, they are a great inspiration. Take into account that at this moment I have three pairs at the foot of a woman รน.u * chilly * E 'which often gives away when they are forgotten forever, and do not know about you but I find deeply unattractive and quite ridiculous to see a man completely naked with two beautiful but perhaps white socks on his feet. I can not, really XD
  2. Haste. Unless it is programmed (read quickie ), I hate to see me hands all over that van so fast that I seem to have bed in the goddess Kali. Let's enjoy a little 'time if we can afford it,' k?
  3. The talk. Women's magazines crap shoot, I do not want to hear me say I love you, "God is in heaven" and crap like that. They give me physically uncomfortable. And 'why I usually expect the loud music, at least they are not forced to feel like crap. Less words and more 'ACTION, PLEASE.
  4. Shame. Sex is the sharing of the body (and spirit, I hear, but on this I can not say), then you should not be ashamed to expose. And for those who are thinking "But are you? "I had a guy who was ashamed to be seen while you put the condom, then the most beautiful rose, he went into the bathroom and then came back already gloved. Something to say, 'OK, now back from there with a helping hand and finish Federica not even want to bother you. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment