Massalve: D * takes away the cobwebs to the journal and hides the dust under the carpet *
Tuesday I started the second half of the university and the fact that I can not recall a balance between sleep and being awake, it should be all wonderful.
In particular I have a terrible crush on my professor of Modern History, which is really stuff that is not explained. Imagine a distinguished gentleman of sixty, all Fogato and vigorous, who speaks with a wonderful Neapolitan accent and lisp limp.
BAM. I'm in love. Platonic, of course.
Especially because it has a beautiful way to explain, and engaging in some way ... evocative. I do not know how to explain better, but middle-class literally hanging from his lips, and not for content (so far there has been a general practice of sixteenth-century peasant society, then you will understand ...), although I must say that makes digressions particularly interesting - the kind that, talking about the demographic decline and attempts to keep the low birth rate in times of famine, has decided to enlighten us on the first condoms, which apparently were made with the skin of the intestines of the ox. You could experience the same without knowing it? Me too.
Then there's the little woman of the History of Lombardy in the Middle Ages, which is something tender, though it persists in claiming that my sense of direction completely missing can be easily filled with the study of maps - vaglielo to explain that I lose myself well on the way between my house and the supermarket.
addition I have made a good impression because they are successful in placing some of the countries named, but have not had the courage to tell her that I knew them only by subway. Examination will be laughable.
Finally, Italian Literature, which is beautiful and everything, even if the monograph on scapigliatura I do not particularly enthusiastic, but was assigned to a Nazi ° ° I have scared half of the classroom by listing them one by one all the common spelling errors, and related items reclaimed from the final vote.
(I, however, are fairly quiet, my grammar is not perfect but neither concern. I will defend you and my voting strength of commas and periods).
Well, I am very happy with what I'm studying, which is very strange: D
On another, trying to finish ' I'm fucking meme:
Day: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things you think about often.
Day Five: Six things you wish you had not done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot for you.
Day Seven: Four things can turn so your arousal almost immediately.
Day Eight: Three things can excite so almost immediately.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Tenth Day: A confession.
- bites. No, not torn ferociously like a turkey on Thanksgiving, I speak of morsicini tender and playful: D
- The neck is my weak point. Anything having to do with the neck makes me a quivering jelly.
- massages. Those with the scented oil, candles and all Ambaradan. The evolution of massage to "something more" is virtually automatic in my mind: D
0 comments:
Post a Comment