Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Frequent Urination With Sciatica

SENECA not a spider hole

more .... But this was not recycled *.* SENECA be a spider hole .... XD

No time to write it XD
I wanted to begin this "thing" with a is primaveraaaaaaa \u0026lt;3
But nothing .-. Returning the Fedde. So now comes a solicino but until yesterday there was the fog .... Anti spring storm door where you are in withdrawal from ç.ç
sun.

In any case ......
Today I went to 'college record for skipping a vote of Neurology ** the figure of shit, I was the only one that did not yet know the voting record, and then did not know whether or not (I knew they were published on the internet) and a "mama mia that patience with these freshmen," said the prof now my libettino is no longer white and desolate ...... YEPPAAAAA 28 * _ *:)
I'm glad because that vote are sweaty.
The Vale took 30 e lode
*.* And the guy that I had half turned 27:) And that cute, I thanked her. Now what
I have to do is not make me take the heat of media è_é The only goal is to give all the exams and not em back then ... if anyone is 18 or 30 who cares! I do not want to redo some as high school. Impazire for votes is the most idiotic it may be. I commit myself as I can then see who else saw himself! And ignore the grandmother says, "is on, 28 is an average acceptable" .-. Better
Dando said that "Pig! 28 smashes "

:)

Come! After the 21 are Free!! Until the 'one .... because thanks to a certain minister of' education è_é we started too late and instead of 15 anticipate a fortnight è____________é among all universities in psychology is that which has made the strike longer .... Our book is called "Psi revenge ".... What could you expect) But damn you, I
on 1 at the spa there the same vo è_é porobabilmente even if I lose the train ..... I find myself in Rome instead of Milan .... .-.
I can not wait to stop ç_ç I have a shit face, dark circles panda style, and hair seem ready to do the swallows nest ....

conversation LOL of the Week:
Cate, "then the gym today?" I
"spot I go back today ... After a week =.="
Cate: ".. .. It's not too normal "I
" I know, but when they are dead wrong with me "
Cate" I understand, the opposite happens to me, I trust in the magical power of the pill "I
" Cate, the limit you'll lend a bit'.... women need to share "
Cate "..."

Revelation of the week.
The vet has given its ruling ... I fucked my poodle is not crazy ..... And the fact that he eats anything (plastic. paper, catch the pigeons, underwear, etc. ...) is not a psychological problem .... That shit animal (the only and unique Lille \u0026lt;3) is in good shape in every way! 180 € to say that the noble animal is just soooo busy .-.
If you want a lively dog licking the floor in search of biriciole and catch the birds and eat them up, then Hats off to the vet .....

And here falls ass ......
All 'beginning I was happy ....." We're doing a good group of friends also Siddhartha:) and never mind if it also included my ex "
time a week and I've changed my mind .. .. The guy now
comedians organize outings, trips and parties also also outside the 'environment of Sidd ... And it starts on my nerves ....
because it is basically a senguisuga. Is monopolizing my group of friends so as to organize a marathon out of "a long week, and the thing I want is utime find every time I go out with them, with the presumption of who decides what to do ....

"is childish. But that's what you feel. A sense of protective jealousy towards his own microcosm. "(Lost time)
Nothing is more true, especially when they know how much I hate him .... I have no objection to go out together, but I do not mix things has never particularly liked ... Especially when my ache women hannto this desire to spend all our time with him.
M. instead it's adorable:) I agree with him in saying "Andre, I pick ... I do not think all day Querto born XD"

oh well .... In any case, since I mentioned it seems to me correct to advertising
http://www.efpfanfic.net/viewstory.php?sid=518910&i=1 (lost-time Nainai. Highly recommended! *.* and all others)
But ....
http://www.efpfanfic.net/viewstory.php?sid=608059 (We Both Leni-put. She is love \u0026lt;3)
http://www .efpfanfic.net / viewstory.php? sid = 571738
(Death-Orienqeen ghost track. She holds their breath as the silence of fully equipped innocent *.*)
http://www.facebook.com/ # / pages/On-the-Space-Monkey-mode/100126543393587 , (XD this is the page where FB Dindi teases Ederuzza and co. dempenziali Some notes so that you can not love XD)
http://www.efpfanfic.net/viewstory . php? sid = 438129 & i = 1
(Who are you-Livin Dereve. This cisarebbe to write a poem:)

Ok fine .... I want a good coffee
uu

I want this shirt just for the sake of spit in my face alone *.*

0 comments:

Post a Comment